Highlighted
Super Contributor

What are your plans for today?

I have already been up for a couple hours. I had my kcup french toast coffee with a brownie. Ohh, did I say that. I meant to say a low fat energy bar, yeah that's the ticket. Really.

My daughter came over last night with her family and my SIL helped me with some outdoor chores. My daughter helped me organize my Marie Osmond dolls that I am going to sell at a local consignment store. I want to get a new rug for the great room.

I fixed a pot roast with roasted potatoes and carrots, and all the fixings. I was tired when they left so I just finished doing the dishes from last night. I know too much boring information.

But since I got my nails and pedicure done yesterday morning I am off to a luncheon today and even though it is a little on the cooler side I am wearing my animal print toe slide shoes and my brown capri pants with my animal print tshirt with a little tiny bit of sparkle. I am shameless with my bling sometimes. My outfit is completed with this purse. I don't want to overdo it with the animal print theme. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uKPMJooLLIQ/TahRFlAi8-I/AAAAAAAAAKo/WReHQ2V23gU/s1600/photo-27.jpg