QVC Customer Care

Re: What are you thankful for this holiday season?

You sure do @tansy love those rugs! The kitty is really interested in the TV

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

I am thankful for my family, friends, this wonderful job working with our posters and last but not least my furbabies.

GoGo watching TV.jpg

@Alice-QVC

What a wonderful picture.  Anybody would be thankful for a companion like this.  Such fun.  I bet this "kid" makes you smile a LOT.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
QVC Customer Care

Thank you @GingerPeach he is one of 4, a stray/feral that we finally caught,  and he is now so loveable. He was a great addition to the family and we enjoy him everyday. My husband named him GoGo because every time we tried to get him he ran. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am thankful for family and dear friends both here and gone. I am thankful that I live in America, where we have freedom to celebrate! Oh, and thankful for coffee, I couldn't get through a day without it. Have to include our 2 crazy kitties and lip gloss too!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

i am blessed with a great husband, family and friends along with good health.  i'm so thankful for everything and everyone in my life.  i never take anything for granted.  each day is precious to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My mother had an embroidered sign with a picture hanging on a wall in our kitchen that she made back in the late 1940's. It took me many decades to truly understand it's meaning. I think what it says is how I will answer the question asked in the title of this thread.

"A GOOD WIFE AND HEALTH ARE A MANS BEST WEALTH"

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I am thankful my breast cancer was diagnosed at an early stage; I look forward to better health soon with my loved ones.

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

I am thankful my breast cancer was diagnosed at an early stage; I look forward to better health soon with my loved ones.

Hi @maestra  All the best to you.

"I am getting better and better, every day, in every way."  

Happy Thanksgiving!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

Well, pretty much everything I suppose! I am thankful for my husband, we've been together for about 8 years and are coming up on our third anniversary, I am thankful that we always have enough to eat, that we have a warm house to live in, and for our cats that keep us good company! On a more superficial level, I am also thankful for our tub which is very nice to soak in after a long day and I am thankful for being able to read a good book or magazine while doing so!

Oh, you don't read the boards while you're soaking in the tub...LOL

Have a great Thanksgiving, @Brittany-QVC, and all the Q Mods.

Esteemed Contributor

I am handful that my husband is still with us and I am especially thankful for all the wonderful medical and support staff at UVA Medical in Charlottesville VA who are walking with me and supporting me as we work towards making him well.