QVC Customer Care

What are you thankful for this holiday season?

[ Edited ]

My family, my health, the individuals I surround myself with and the job I'm fortunate to have Smiley Wink 

Respected Contributor

Re: What are you thankful for this holiday season?

Wayne hope that you have a blessed Thanksgiving Day with your family and you have plenty of special different kinds of food to enjoy. 

Respected Contributor

I'm thankful for family and friends........I'm thankful I got the big house I'm working on all designed as of 2:00 pm today.....it's finished yahooo....and I am really thankful I don't have to go back to the grocery store lol............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Valued Contributor

A happy and healthy... Q FORUM!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Both of my children will be here, with their partners, and my son and his wife are expecting twins!

Regular Contributor

l am thankful for my family,friends and good health a roof over my head and food on the table to share with others have a happy thanksgiving Wayne. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Respected Contributor

I'm thankful, and very happy, that there are so few dogs available at the animal shelter where I volunteer. (Right now there are 3.) Also thankful to see the many cats being adopted.Heart

Frequent Contributor

My life 💖

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thankful that I have grown children who are cooking this Thanksgiving......I won't miss rinsing the inside of the bird--if you catch my drift!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm thankful that I felt energetic enough to already cook my Thanksgiving dinner and so can enjoy it and be thankful all over again for the next several days.  It's an extended Thanksgiving this year!

I'm thankful for my home, and  my good neighborhood, and the many conveniences from television to a local Whole Foods and so much of quality that is close to me and the clear, fresh sky after the rain, and the golden light of an autumn afternoon.  

I'm thankful I have the companionship of a delightful small dog who is smart and loving.  I'm thankful I have a brilliant and caring grown child.  

All the best to everyone else and may you all have love and laughter all this week and beyond. 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.