Honored Contributor

Re: What - a 3 game suspension is all?

@granddi wrote:

Adrian Peterson gets a year suspension for spanking his child. I does not matter if you agree or disagree with spanking. The point is consistency of enforcement by Pro-football

Spanking his child? He beat a 4 year old with a switch until he bled. Spanking and beating a child are two very different things. 

Trusted Contributor

It all boils down to what someone would do to get a win. So sad. 

Honored Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

Pac Man Jones and Burfict are saying Antonio Brown was faking his injury

and he should win a grammy.......

really a grammy?....you 2 dunces

They should watch the video  then- his head was bobbing around like ti was barely attached to his body anymore as he fell. I was afraid they had broken his neck. As nunya said - they are jagoffs. (That is Pittsburghese for the tail end of a donkey.)

Respected Contributor

I would have liked to see the same "outrage" when it happened to other players on other teams. It was disturbing to see a player stumble around and fall down...yet there was very little done to the one who hit him. I guess star quarterbacks get precedent and at least some punishment was meted out. (Bradygate too)

By now ya'll should get that the NFL doesn't care. 

Honored Contributor

Anyone who goes to the movie Concussion will be throughly appalled and disgusted by the NFL. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's just a dumb game, not to be taken seriously  .... and the NFL is laughing all the way to the bank.

Respected Contributor

Wasn't this the player accused twice of rape? But got off? no pity for the giant goon.

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

Wasn't this the player accused twice of rape? But got off? no pity for the giant goon.

I was wondering about that, too, but I do have pity for the other players.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't that Roethlisberger?

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Wasn't that Roethlisberger?

I am not a fan of Roethlisberger either but  his history has nothing to do with if another player should be allowed to purposefully jam a knee into his or any other players shoulder and dislocate it after the play has been whistled dead. Not to mention all the other players that he has done similar things to. There are videos from all season long of his cowardly acts after the play is over.