Esteemed Contributor

What Do Customers Want To See In The QVC Host or Programming?

[ Edited ]

There have been so many abrupt departures over the past few years, but never, ever this many at the Q in such a short amount of time.

I am wondering what the customers think.  Maybe we could offer advice on what changes THE CUSTOMER would like to see happen here.  Any suggestions?  All areas welcome...after all, we are the customers, right?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Do Customers Want To See In The QVC Host or Programming?

We may be the customers, but I don't expect the head honchos to pay any attention to anything that we say here.

Esteemed Contributor

@shell garden Honestly I do not think the higher powers care what us customers think, we mention the same things over  and over and over and NOTHING ever changes, they are going to do what they want to do, and it is all about the bottom line!

Esteemed Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

We may be the customers, but I don't expect the head honchos to pay any attention to anything that we say here.

Maybe they should start paying attention.

Respected Contributor

Here we go.....wait for it.

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@shell garden Honestly I do not think the higher powers care what us customers think, we mention the same things over  and over and over and NOTHING ever changes, they are going to do what they want to do, and it is all about the bottom line!

I understand what you are saying totally....but, they need to start listening to the customers.  Afterall, we do pay with our money...to keep them in business.  Lately, because it has been so boring and overbearing and overpriced....I shop elsewhere and I used to spend GOBS of money here.

Valued Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

The thing is QVC's bottom line has been sinking for many quarters.

Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Here we go.....wait for it.

Oh DOC.....we don't have to "wait for it"....you showed up, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sylanne wrote:

@CareBears wrote:

The thing is QVC's bottom line has been sinking for many quarters.

.@Sylanne.....Exactly.  Sad too.

Honored Contributor

One problem for them is that "WE" don't think alike, so who should they listen to?