Honored Contributor

Re: What Are Your Pets Like? (If you care to share).......

On 3/30/2014 kittykatkay said:

Oh Preds....is that your baby boxer? B E A U T I F U L....and looks a little mischievous, too!

That is not my pic, but that is our Buster. He is spoiled rotten and rules our life. His dad was our first Boxer and we lost him about a year after we got our other "son". They picked us ... we didn't pick them.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

I am blessed with a 3 yr old male Golden Retriever.

We looked at several puppies but he was the one the came running to me and jumped in my lap. I knew he was the one.

I have had dogs all my life but he is, by far, my favorite. His tail never stops wagging and he is so good with my little ones. If I tell him they are coming for a visit, he sits by the door anxiously awaiting their arrival so he can play with them.

He sleeps beside me every night with his paw over me.

He still tries his best to sit in my lap!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2014 Mersha said:

We looked at several puppies but he was the one the came running to me and jumped in my lap. I knew he was the one.

I have had dogs all my life but he is, by far, my favorite. His tail never stops wagging and he is so good with my little ones. If I tell him they are coming for a visit, he sits by the door anxiously awaiting their arrival so he can play with them.

And I bet he is great at playing with a tennis ball.

Frequent Contributor

This is Pumpkin he's 9 years old.

Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2014 Predsfan said:

Oh Preds....is that your baby boxer? B E A U T I F U L....and looks a little mischievous, too!

That is not my pic, but that is our Buster. He is spoiled rotten and rules our life. His dad was our first Boxer and we lost him about a year after we got our other "son". They picked us ... we didn't pick them.

Awwwww, I know what you mean - they rule our lives.

Respected Contributor

We have three kitties. Our oldest, moosie, is a ragdoll mix and weighs 24ish lbs. We had his DNA tested and he is of siberian origin.

Our next is tiggie and she is a tiny tiggie girl. she has itsy feet and a tiny squeeky voice. We have two bells on her collar as she gets trapped in rooms and we don't hear her meow.

Our youngest is a tabby and white boy we got from ASAP shelter. he was abused. has a reconstructed jaw, two kinks in his tail and a plate in his hip. He is a doll, but trouble with a capital T. He is so happy to be alive he just looks for things to get into. They are our love bugs.

If someone could tell me how to post pics I would try. I have a mac.

Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2014 Mersha said:

Mersha, I know what you mean. My little baby shih ztu (in a litter of 4) was the only one running up to me and jumping up and down. The other three ignored me, {#emotions_dlg.laugh} - they were eating. So, I knew my baby running to me was the sign to take her home and I did.

Respected Contributor

Catlover...PUMPKIN is a BEAUTY!

Honored Contributor

Miss Madi shared this beautiful & touching video on the picture posting thread. She said this kitty wasn't going to give up until she got her kisses..... So adorable.

pet and kisses

I have one kitty. Ricky will be 17 soon. I got him and his twin sister, Lucy, when they were a couple months old at a cat rescue. Lucy passed away a couple years ago. Ricky is a tall cat and is various shades of gray. He behaves alot like the cat above. This is a new behavior since he's been an only child. He gives me kisses and likes to hit me in the nose, especially when I'm sleeping and it's breakfast time.

Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2014 hennypenny said:

We have three kitties. Our oldest, moosie, is a ragdoll mix and weighs 24ish lbs. We had his DNA tested and he is of siberian origin.

Our next is tiggie and she is a tiny tiggie girl. she has itsy feet and a tiny squeeky voice. We have two bells on her collar as she gets trapped in rooms and we don't hear her meow.

Our youngest is a tabby and white boy we got from ASAP shelter. he was abused. has a reconstructed jaw, two kinks in his tail and a plate in his hip. He is a doll, but trouble with a capital T. He is so happy to be alive he just looks for things to get into. They are our love bugs.

If someone could tell me how to post pics I would try. I have a mac.

HennyPenny, bless you for rescuing your baby. And all three of your babies sound like such joy in your life as I'm sure you are to them.