Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Are Y'all Doing In This Heat and What Are You Eating On Hot Days Like This?

@Shell    Let's  put it this way.  I am sitting in my refridgerator!   lol

Honored Contributor

Re: What Are Y'all Doing In This Heat and What Are You Eating On Hot Days Like This?

@shell garden, did some more cleaning. Grass needs cut but that will have to wait. Thinking of getting Chinese takeout tonight. Haven't had that in ages! 

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if I could get cable installed in the fridgerator?  I think I may ask.

Honored Contributor

Why are we never happy and always complain!? We long for this kind of weather when we're freezing our you know whats off, scraping and cleaning the car off, and shoveling the 5th snowstorm of the season! Just remember when it's Winter you'll be thinking this wasn't too bad!

Respected Contributor

Finished the housework on the two days we had a little break in the heat.  Now, just relaxing.  

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Why are we never happy and always complain!? We long for this kind of weather when we're freezing our you know whats off, scraping and cleaning the car off, and shoveling the 5th snowstorm of the season! Just remember when it's Winter you'll be thinking this wasn't too bad!

Not me. I LOVE the cold and the snow. Shoveling snow is excellent cardio, btw. I seriously need to think about moving to somewhere the temps range from cool to frigid.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Oh no!  I don't care how cold it gets in the winter, I will always hate July and August.  I guess it depends on where you live and just how hot it gets.  Upper 90's and into the 100's is not pleasant.

Honored Contributor

SahmIam wrote:

Jordan2 wrote:

Not me. I LOVE the cold and the snow. Shoveling snow is excellent cardio, btw. I seriously need to think about moving to somewhere the temps range from cool to frigid.

I'm with you!  I never ever EVER long for the heat.  I have always hated the heat.   You'll never hear me complain about the cold.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

At work.which means in and out in 105 So Cal heat...Right now I am at my desk, soa little respite....Hey guys, do you really need to buy a truck in this heat?!LOL , just kidding...bring 'em on.....

But I rarely eat at work...even when it's NOT 100 plus....

Honored Contributor

Right now I am multitasking.  I'm eating an ice cream sammich, listening to music and dancing around my office and reading the forums :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise