Esteemed Contributor

What Are Y'all Doing In This Heat and What Are You Eating On Hot Days Like This?

I am resting on my couch in the air conditioning... and having left over bow tie pasta from yesterday.

TOO HOT!  What are you doing and eating on days like this.  Ready for FALL!

Image result for animated funny sweating in the heat

Trusted Contributor

Re: What Are Y'all Doing In This Heat and What Are You Eating On Hot Days Like This?

I'm personally not ready for fall.

We use the grill or smoker most of the summer.  Anything else, goes in the microwave.

Great pic.

Respected Contributor

Re: What Are Y'all Doing In This Heat and What Are You Eating On Hot Days Like This?

[ Edited ]

I've got my Cuddle Duds sweater/jacket on.  

Respected Contributor

Sitting inside with the airconditioning on of course. No cooking of any kind going on here. Drinking a soda and checking out the Q.

Respected Contributor

You have your cuddle dud sweater on? Where is that you live? It's been so hot here that even with the A/C on I wouldn't need that. It has been so hot here that it's been the worst summer in years.

Honored Contributor

It's already 100° at 11 a.m. -- going up to 114° this afternoon.    I'm eating Fudgsicles and reading a book.    Had my "chores" done by 7 this morning (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Who's hungry? LOL....maybe a salad and fruit.

Trusted Contributor

90s here in NC. Miserable outside. Very thankful for AC!  Went out for lunch but usually sandwiches or something as easy. Stay cool, friends.

Honored Contributor

Where I live it is cool....we have been fortunate thus far. Today it is cloudy and about 66 degrees. Next week we might hit 80....summer I guess is finally showing up. Many of you have suffered so with the heat. It must be very hard to deal with.

Honored Contributor

Drinking iced tea and watching NASCAR qualifying in my air-conditioned home office.  Tonight's dinner will be salmon patties, macaroni salad, and pickled beets.  Too hot here today to grill.