Respected Contributor

Re: We just buried my Beloved Sweet Nephew, age 29.

Your comment was incredibly touching. So terribly sorry for your family's loss 🙏 It's heartbreaking and so difficult to lose someone so young. 

We lost my stepson 2 years ago at the same age. My husband doesn't talk about it much. Sometimes he makes a comment about him and I have to drag more out of him. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry about your nephew. It sounds like he was a wonderful person. Please accept my sincere condolonces. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

Rest In Peace Spidey.💔

Regular Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss @moondust.

hugs❤️

Valued Contributor

Hope your family can get some peace.I didn't know seniors don't feel the need to drink,until my cousin who is a nurse told me. 

Now I make my 87 year old mother drink.

Respected Contributor

@moondust wrote:

'Spidey' was the youngest of 3 boys. Physically Beautiful (he modeled in Japan--his face was plastered all over Tokyo on buses!!!---but...his ever so gentle,  easy-going nature, joyful, compassionate, inquisitive, adventurous soul, also included him being so kind, very smart, with a truly Genuine Smile that would light up any room and Laughter!! that was beyond...infectious. I still hear his Joyous Laughter, and never, ever want to be....without it.

I'm so sorry for your lost.  Would it be too much to ask what company or product he modeled for?

Esteemed Contributor

Wishes for peace and comfort for the family!  There is nothing more painful in life than the loss of a child!  It is the most wretched feeling of helplessness!   I remember hearing people around me laugh as they went about their business and I was thinking...but my child just died!!  How can you laugh and be so happy???

Be strong, your family will need your support.  With time painful sentiments will ease up.  But there is always that certain song or smell or movie or joke that brings floods of memories!

Esteemed Contributor

Lifting you and your family up in prayer for strength for the coming days and weeks. 

It is so hard to understand things of this world, but someday we will.  Our understanding is not His understanding.

Please take care.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

So very sorry for your loss.  What a cautionary tale.

He is gone way too soon.

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

oh moondust,

I cried reading your post.  My deepest sympathies to your family on the loss of your beautiful nephew.  I also have a 29 year old nephew and I could not imagine "what if".

There are no words ...