Honored Contributor

Re: We just buried my Beloved Sweet Nephew, age 29.

May he Rest In Peace. 🌺❤️🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Losing a child is about the toughest thing a human can endure.  Mine died 11 years ago and I still have dreams about him, will think of a chore that will be hard for me and think I'll get him to do it, see a movie or TV program and consider how much he'd have loved it, it goes on and on.  Be gentle with your sis and Bil, they'll be a long time time recovering.

I'm so sorry your family must endure this and sorry for the loss to you @moondust.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.    It's such a devastating  shock 

Esteemed Contributor

moondust, I cried when I read your post.  My heart hurts for you and your family, I am so sorry for your loss.  I lost a daughter but the memories I have comforts me.  You will treasure the memories of your beloved nephew and he will smile while looking down at you.  I am praying for you to be comforted at this difficult time and in the future, God Bless. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

My condolences to you and your family, @moondust

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  May he rest in peace.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@moondust  First, please accept my condolences on your loss.  I will pray for comfort for all those who love--and are loved by--Spidey.  Love never dies.

Secondly, I want to thank you for thinking of others at this particularly painful time in your life.  My DH is being treated for cancer, and his nurse has been after him to drink more fluids.  Just today, when he reported being unsteady on his feet, she shot back, "That's because you're dehydrated.  Drink those fluids."   I am going to show him your post with hope he 'gets' the point.

May God bless you richly, @moondust, for caring to share your tragic experience in effort to save someone else.  You just may have.    

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@moondust  First, please accept my condolences on your loss.  I will pray for comfort for all those who love--and are loved by--Spidey.  Love never dies.

Secondly, I want to thank you for thinking of others at this particularly painful time in your life.  My DH is being treated for cancer, and his nurse has been after him to drink more fluids.  Just today, when he reported being unsteady on his feet, she shot back, "That's because you're dehydrated.  Drink those fluids."   I am going to show him your post with hope he 'gets' the point.

May God bless you richly, @moondust, for caring to share your tragic experience in effort to save someone else.  You just may have.    

@IamMrsG

I will be thinking of you and your husband.  My best to you both.  

Respected Contributor

@Noel7  Thank you, Ma'am.  I'm afraid we've just begun going down a  hard road. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Valued Contributor

my heart goes out to all of you this is so sad   such a young man   to go so young    my prayes go out to all of you     may he rest in peace in out lords arms  bless  all of you