Honored Contributor

Re: Watching Lisa R's Live Web Tonight????

Well the Tribe thinks she is still a diva, queen diva infact. 

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@chiclets wrote:

On QVC LR was a diva. She sold a mental representation, concept, with product presentations. Many individuals purchased products due to the fact they wanted to be an optical counterpart of her. She professionally did her job and succeeded while on QVC.

The key word here is LR "WAS" a QVC diva. Now she's not a diva anywhere, except on her own social media.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Maybe she should ask for her job back. If the "seperation" wasn't on bad terms they may give her a show on Q+

Super Contributor

@IG.... A diva in her own mind!@KingstonsMom.... A diva in her own mind!
Regular Contributor

I think this conversation is very helpful. Lisa talked about a time when she needed someone to talk to. It was helpful to her, and many people think counseling has a negative aspect. Lisa us trying to show that counseling us helpful.

This was well done, and the negativity here is so sad. Where is the empathy and helpfulness we need in our daily life? Certainly not here on this QVC forum.

Super Contributor

Hot Street, your butterfly is lovely! Lisa is wearing her Butterfly Ring; she recently wore it when taking Albany Irving to the doctors. In her video, with her personal therapist, she has this Butterfly Ring on her L hand while talking. The ring is very pronounced in the still photo w/Albany, and very much in the video. I have NEVER seen Lisa wearing a ring of any kind--unless she is selling one. I know so many ladies that love butterflies; this will be a future gift to one of my friends, when it comes available (depending on cost).

Super Contributor

She "seems" kind, but I sometimes think this might be more of an act.  She can be VERY snotty in responding to posts that she does not appreciate.  You would think that if she was as kind as she "seems" and being a "public figure" and all, that she could take these things more in stride instead of lashing out.

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I think she's doing this for her "tribe."

She seems very kind to me.

Super Contributor

@leighagemini wrote:

Maybe she should ask for her job back. If the "seperation" wasn't on bad terms they may give her a show on Q+

She's pretty rude and sarcastic with her comments about QVC.  I highly doubt  she left all on good terms.

Honored Contributor

@JJ wrote:

She "seems" kind, but I sometimes think this might be more of an act.  She can be VERY snotty in responding to posts that she does not appreciate.  You would think that if she was as kind as she "seems" and being a "public figure" and all, that she could take these things more in stride instead of lashing out.

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I think she's doing this for her "tribe."

She seems very kind to me.

Seeing how some people (celebrities and john q public in general) respond on twitter, fb, and in general, I'm sure she's using more tact than most.

A person can only take so much, if you ask me.

Whenever there's a thread here about her, it's a free for all.

I'm not a member of her tribe, but really liked her as a host on QVC.  But I like ALL the hosts on QVC, then again, I rarely watch it now....

The same people show up, (some are very suspect---won't explain that one--lol), some really do like her, some are part of her tribe, some like her, BUT...., some truly loathe her. 

And then there's the h & b ones.....guess you could say they love her, but loathe her.

Honored Contributor

@prisrob wrote:

I think this conversation is very helpful. Lisa talked about a time when she needed someone to talk to. It was helpful to her, and many people think counseling has a negative aspect. Lisa us trying to show that counseling us helpful.

This was well done, and the negativity here is so sad. Where is the empathy and helpfulness we need in our daily life? Certainly not here on this QVC forum.

I have not seen anyone say that counseling is a bad thing.

They've questioned why Lisa threw this into her odd mixture of Vlog postings, and made comments about technical problems. 

Esteemed Contributor

So Norma Desmond....