Honored Contributor

@kjg wrote:

Was that Dave King on in The Middle this week? He played Sue's teacher? He wasn't on long enough to really see him.  Any body catch that ?

Oh, is he the guy that use to be a host and sings that cute Christmas duet with Lisa R.?

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@kjg wrote:

Was that Dave King on in The Middle this week? He played Sue's teacher? He wasn't on long enough to really see him.  Any body catch that ?

Oh, is he the guy that use to be a host and sings that cute Christmas duet with Lisa R.?

Yes

Honored Contributor

I did see that and I thought it was him, but it was so quick!  Good for Dave --- always thought he seemed to have a great personality.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I watched the first 2 episodes yesterday.  Yes, that was Dave King.  It was such a short spot I hope that the part will be a permanent one.  Sue is back in college so maybe we will see more of him.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
New Contributor
The Middle is on ABC on Tuesday nights. I think it's on at 8PM ET.
Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@kjg wrote:

Yes

Thank you, apparently he has nice singing voice too.Smiley Happy  That duet is adorable.

Regular Contributor

Oh wow, I'm gonna have to start watching more of this show.  I thought Dave King was such a nice person!!!  Last time I saw him, he was on EVINE.  That was eons ago tho'.  Glad to see he has resurfaced.  If anyone has ever seen a Lifetime Movie with Roseanne and Ed Begley Jr. where she blows up his house, when (and "if") it ever comes on again, watch for a bar scene that has a very, very young Rick Domier in it.  It is hilarious.  Smiley Happy