Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wanna see LR's new Necklace?

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Land of the free home of the brave, and anyone one who wants to earn some $$ certainly can.  America is a wonderful country full of opportunities to do what you want, when you want, and for whoever you want.  Did we not just have a birthday last week celebrating our Independence so we has citizens could be free to do what we want.  Like having a business and making our own decisions.

I may never buy any of her pieces but she can certainly try to sell them to me. 

BRAVO....WELL SAID!!!

Super Contributor

Looks like gumball jewelry or something from a souvenir shop.  Lisa is so creative with that little arrow.  The chain is floss caliber -- hope it holds up.  The price is astonishing.  US made is always pricey though.  But it is so special and so worth it to the tribe members.  I wonder how many there are in stock?  If not many, then a lot of the tribe members are going to cry if they don't get it before sell out.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shell garden wrote:

@sunchild wrote:
I am all for women supporting other women. There is something very empowering about that and all women could use that boost from time to time. However! When one person is only in it to benefit herself financially, boost her already inflated ego, and to use and manipulate the "tribe" then it isn't empowering and supportive of others at all! It is insulting and shameful.

I highly disagree!  I do not think Lisa is forcing anyone to buy her items, no more so than Susan Graver, Isaac Mizrahi, CHAZ Dean, Dr. Denese or anyone else in the shopping world!

Lisa 5 strand necklace did not sell out, so not everyone of her tribe is purchasing everything!  Geez!  

Forcing -- Noooo.  Manipulating -- you betcha.  Nobody does it better.  She offering her adoring tribe, a group perhaps worthy of some respect from her, worthless shlock for inflated prices to line her pockets.  The tribe is being hoodwinked.

The selling schpeil for the drain scrubber necklace was a valient try to sell it.  The price was just way out of line.  

Super Contributor

Sorry if this offends anyone, but it looks more like a license plate! Not a delicate bar necklace.
Honored Contributor

No

Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Land of the free home of the brave, and anyone one who wants to earn some $$ certainly can.  America is a wonderful country full of opportunities to do what you want, when you want, and for whoever you want.  Did we not just have a birthday last week celebrating our Independence so we has citizens could be free to do what we want.  Like having a business and making our own decisions.

You are seriously equating this saleswoman with our country's independence day etc??

Dramatic much?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Having looked at all of the photos of the necklace -

The name plate is just a bit too large to appear either dainty or subtle, so if someone hoped for dainty or subtle, this isn't it.

The chain definitely looks too fragile to support the size of the plate. For that amount if $$ I wouldn't take a chance on ordering based on the pics of that chain.

Note: Cost edited below:

The color does not look like $50 to me; it looks cheap rather than like true 18K. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Maybe there will be a Tribe cruise or a Tribe convention.  Lol

Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

You are seriously equating this saleswoman with our country's independence day etc??

Dramatic much?

And are you dramatic much, Melania? BeckyB was just talking about the freedom to buy and do what we want.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bri20 wrote:

Maybe there will be a Tribe cruise or a Tribe convention.  Lol

Doubt it.  Then she would have to actually spend time with all of those people,.  Like that would ever happen!!!!   She just wants their money!