Honored Contributor

Re: Walking around in the flood water

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

The flood water is rain, no sewage, no salt water, just rain water.

Okay we'll pretend the sewage treatment plants don't play into this senario........they do, but we'll pretend they don't.........you do realize anything and all things are mixed into that water now.......any dead animals, rather they died as a result of the flooding or for other reasons..........animal feces from wild critters out there doing what the bears do in the woods, along with their domestic counterparts........ and now it's ALL in that water............garbage that people throw out..........dump sites.........you have to take a good look around you, even at places that hide from view the unpleasent things and realize any and all of that is now part of that water.........and also now a part of where you live.............................raven

@raven-blackbird

Well, I suppose we could all re-locate to wherever it is you live, or stay where we are and deal.

@Drythe

nah, stay where you're at......but you can send us that extra water you have laying around...........................................raven

@raven-blackbird

TY for your kind offer, and your concern for those of us dealing with this disaster; I wouldn't think of troubling you with any and all of the unpleasant things that are now part of that water.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Okay we'll pretend the sewage treatment plants don't play into this senario........they do, but we'll pretend they don't.........you do realize anything and all things are mixed into that water now.......any dead animals, rather they died as a result of the flooding or for other reasons..........animal feces from wild critters out there doing what the bears do in the woods, along with their domestic counterparts........ and now it's ALL in that water............garbage that people throw out..........dump sites.........you have to take a good look around you, even at places that hide from view the unpleasent things and realize any and all of that is now part of that water.........and also now a part of where you live.............................raven

@raven-blackbird

Well, I suppose we could all re-locate to wherever it is you live, or stay where we are and deal.

@Drythe

nah, stay where you're at......but you can send us that extra water you have laying around...........................................raven

@raven-blackbird

TY for your kind offer, and your concern for those of us dealing with this disaster; I wouldn't think of troubling you with any and all of the unpleasant things that are now part of that water.

@Drythe

very neighborly of you......... you're right, we're dealing with our own disasters here, probably shouldn't  take posession of tainted water, we'll just wait for El Nino...........................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@raven-blackbird

@Drythe

@raven-blackbird

@Drythe

very neighborly of you......... you're right, we're dealing with our own disasters here, probably shouldn't  take posession of tainted water, we'll just wait for El Nino...........................raven

@raven-blackbird

Always happy  to be neighborly, at a distance of course. ; )

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@raven-blackbird

@Drythe

@raven-blackbird

@Drythe

@raven-blackbird

Always happy  to be neighborly, at a distance of course. ; )

@Drythe

that's what I appreciate the most.................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

OMGosh, I feel so sorry for everyone in that area.  So much rain and flooding.  Wishing them all safety; pets and animals, too. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They mentioned (on TV) that there are some alligators (or was it crocodiles?) in the water, too.  Regardless, something to be careful (about).  ........ (I'm fairly sure the news person said it's alligators.)  Probably not a lot, hopefully.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).