Super Contributor

Re: WHAT A TREAT! Lisa R. gives a mini tour of Italy!

[ Edited ]

@hellodali wrote:

I wish the people who know what is contained in this thread and are not interested, would quit opening it and stop making unkind remarks.  It truly isn't necessary to give your critical opinion every time you read something you do not care for.  You are just being unkind, argumentative and downright rude.  Nobody cares to hear from you, yet you force you critical words on everyone.  Maybe you should try to read another thread that will appeal to you more.  Or maybe you should try some other activity that will give you more pleasure.  Do some volunteer work and feel rewarded.  Life is far too short to be so grouchy. 

And I wish that people would stop judging other people's comments just because they don't agree with them.  But that is not likely to happen either!

And lets be real here, just because someone might not care for LR or have something less than adoring to say about her, does not make them unkind, rude, argumentative OR grouchy.  Maybe they just have a different opinion than you do.  And what exactly, is wrong with that?!?!?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellodali wrote:

I wish the people who know what is contained in this thread and are not interested, would quit opening it and stop making unkind remarks.  It truly isn't necessary to give your critical opinion every time you read something you do not care for.  You are just being unkind, argumentative and downright rude.  Nobody cares to hear from you, yet you force you critical words on everyone.  Maybe you should try to read another thread that will appeal to you more.  Or maybe you should try some other activity that will give you more pleasure.  Do some volunteer work and feel rewarded.  Life is far too short to be so grouchy. 

Maybe nobody cares to hear from you either, yet you force your critical words (above) on everyone here who doesn't agree with your personal opinion.

Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

hellodali wrote:

I wish the people who know what is contained in this thread and are not interested, would quit opening it and stop making unkind remarks. It truly isn't necessary to give your critical opinion every time you read something you do not care for. You are just being unkind, argumentative and downright rude. Nobody cares to hear from you, yet you force you critical words on everyone. Maybe you should try to read another thread that will appeal to you more. Or maybe you should try some other activity that will give you more pleasure. Do some volunteer work and feel rewarded. Life is far too short to be so grouchy.

Maybe nobody cares to hear from you either, yet you force your critical words (above) on everyone here who doesn't agree with your personal opinion.

@KingstonsMom  Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think?

OH MY GOODNESS IG YOU FEEL SAME AS ME!   You took words right oout of my mouth!   Love it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Beansey   That is what I thought about the video.  In fact it bored me that I never watched the whole thing.   I loved Lisa as a host, and I followed her for awhile on facebook, but I took myself off when I discovered that I was suddenly part of a tribe.  I follow people on facebook, I do not join tribes   lol  The constant playing with the ipad, sound problems, video problems, I had enough. 

Honored Contributor

The fact remains - in just about every single thread on the QVC forums, whether they are about administration, merchandise, or people, there will be two opposing viewpoints. Some will love something/someone, others will dislike it/them. Both viewpoints are permitted to appear in all of these threads.

People start posts about hosts and vendors, loving/hating, etc *every day*, as well as hosts eating, clowning, dressing inappropriately, and on and on. BOTH POV are permitted within the threads up to the point where they violate community standards. Community standards are administered by the moderators.

Why should all threads about Lisa Robertson, an EX-host, evolve any differently than any other threads? 

If the likes and dislikes and commentary exists all over the forums, why should threads about one single person be different and have a special King's X applied?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde, you made me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Woman LOL That dress is ugly.

@shell garden I can get in my neighbors row boat and take it out on the lake. i want to be as authentic as Lisa.

@MyGirlsMom  Who posts themselves in a dress like this who has been stalked?    I know I sure would not.  It definitly adds the pounds to her. 

Esteemed Contributor

indoor kitty wrote:

No one was harmed in the making of this video, so what is the problem? She is promoting her business, she would be crazy not to play to her fans.

I love the videos. And to be fair, even though this is a good thing for Lisa to do, alot of the tribe asked if she could video this trip and she did exactly that. It also costs for Lisa to do this doesn't it? She has to pay for "internation internet", right?

Also.....does it costs additional to put videos on your facebook in addition to just posting? Does someone know?

@shell garden   You can post as many video's as you want on facebook as long as you have unlimited internet access.  Most people do have it.  Now I don't know how that works when you leave the country.  I post videos all the time on facebook.  It costs nothing.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2.......OMG, suga.....you made me LOL.... PRICELESS. Laughter is the best medicine. Sure puts a little more "pizzaz" back in the forums....they have been a little boring lately, brahahahahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh.

You know after I read this, I can't get that song out of my head.  I think it was candy girl?

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms X    The truth is that I make the best pizza.  Better then you can get in Italy or anywhere else.  Bread machine makes the best dough.   nom nom nom