Esteemed Contributor

WAY TO GO ISAAC!!!

[ Edited ]

Shawn wanted to OBI a leather jean jacket Isaac was presenting.....he wouldn't let her do it!!!!  Thank you, Isaac.......I think that would have sent me right over the Obi Belt cliff.........

Honored Contributor

Everybody should own a full-length mirror........and look objectively in it.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I thought he was cute about it and told her to try it later...in other words no.

Frequent Contributor

I try to watch Shawn and Isaac but I can't take it anymore.  Almost evertime Isaac makes reference to a style like jewel neckline Shawn's says What's that?  For someone who sells fashion clothes you would thank she would know and understand  the different styles.  It is this way with any item he speaks off.  Shawn go back and start studying up on fashion  of today and yesterday.

Trusted Contributor

I think Shawn is much smarter than you think.  I believe she asks those questions so Isaac can explain for customers who may not know about different styles or understand colors that are not what they really are.  

Valued Contributor

@bootis wrote:

I try to watch Shawn and Isaac but I can't take it anymore.  Almost evertime Isaac makes reference to a style like jewel neckline Shawn's says What's that?  For someone who sells fashion clothes you would thank she would know and understand  the different styles.  It is this way with any item he speaks off.  Shawn go back and start studying up on fashion  of today and yesterday.

Shawn's presentations are getting more and more bizarre.  Between the made up words and dumb blonde schtick (and I do think it is a schtick, she didn't get where she is because she is stupid), it is just unwatchable.  I wish she would dial it back a little...

Honored Contributor

Yes....what you said!

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

I think Shawn is much smarter than you think.  I believe she asks those questions so Isaac can explain for customers who may not know about different styles or understand colors that are not what they really are.  

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Shawn wanted to OBI a leather jean jacket Isaac was presenting.....he wouldn't let her do it!!!!  Thank you, Isaac.......I think that would have sent me right over the Obi Belt cliff.........

lol

They were in Obi overdrive yesterday.

Honored Contributor

@Tantallum  dial it back A LITTLE????  I'm saying A LOT.

Honored Contributor

@brii  Overdrive for sure but it was the tsv and if you're an obi wearer/lover, what a deal for sure.  I am not so more for the obi-wans.

The colors were pretty, really good for the reversible but not everyone can do an obi.