Honored Contributor

taja123 wrote:

Condolences, @Nananana59. You'll miss her forever, and you will wish she were there so many times.

Lost my girlhood BFF of 60 years, and I miss her all the time. It was shocking also, as she had a stroke on a Saturday and was taken off life support Monday.

Be thankful you were lucky enough to have had her in your life.

(((@febe1))), My heart goes out to you, too.   So sudden, jarring.   It sounds like she was a wonderful friend, and I think she was fortunate to have you in her life, too.   My prayers and thoughts are with you today.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Big Sister wrote:

LilacTree wrote:

@Nananana59

My sincere condolences to you and all who have suffered this tragic loss.  I haven't lost any friends recently with whom I was that close.  I did lose my beloved sister five and a half years ago and will never get over that.  She had cancer, so it was a long good-bye.

My daughters, however, all middle-aged, have lost dozens of friends they went to school with, from heart issues, cancer, brain aneurisms, and suicide.  Much too young to die and so difficult to get over.  Most of these young people still had very young children.  It's so tragic.

Lilac Tree, I, too, lost my sister 3 1/2 years ago, unexpectedly and I did not get a chance to say good-bye.  That still haunts me and I think of her every day, so I understand your great loss.

Blessing to you and nananana59.

@Big Sister and @LilacTree,  gentle hugs.   I know how you feel, and I think it helps us all to remember that we're a part of a community who can understand and who care.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Freebird633 wrote:

So sorry for your loss.    We also had a dear long time friend pass very unexpected the Friday before New Years day.  Very shocking and very sad.   I can relate to how you must feel.    Very Sad.

(((@Freebird633))), My condolences to you, and to all who love your dear friend.❤️

Honored Contributor

buckeye mom wrote:

@Nananana59so sorry to hear of your friend's passing..it must seem unbelievable..I have lost several close friends recently & it is very hard when we realize we are at the age that we start losing our "friend" family..

(((@Evie2004))),  That's so sad to hear.   Sending gentle cyberhugs your way.❤️

Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss, I know it feels surreal.

I lost my best childhood friend to a heart attack in Oct, she was only 46.

I still can't believe it.

Honored Contributor

heartfelt sympathy and prayers....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

My sincere heartfelt sympathy to you and your friend's family. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Valued Contributor

thank you, dooBdoo, 😊

Honored Contributor

I am so very sorry....  what a horrific shock.  Take care of yourself.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss.