Valued Contributor

Re: 😜😤 Vent & Rant & Get It Off Your Shoulders!

Noone needs to vent in writing.  that will hurt someone involved  Find another way and be aware of the people that will be hurt

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Unfortunately we're not permitted to vent and rant about the important things that are really bothering us. 

@Kachina624

Yep!

However, we are still able to take our frustrations and turn them into produtive actions.  Just not here, which is no great loss because this isn't where our real powers lie.

@RoughDraft

Absolutely!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I am doing this right now.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

Woman Wink

not gonna say it.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

One thing I do want to add to my previous posts is that, if I'm talking to a company rep who is genuinely doing their best to try and help me, and given the fact that I was already VERY irritated by something before calling, I make sure to tell the person that my irritation, anger or frustration is absolutely not directed toward them personally, it is about the company they represent.  And they do appreciate that.  Now if the person on the other end is giving me "attitude", even though I'm trying my best to keep my irritation to a reasonable level, I just don't bother, I request a supervisor. 

By the same token, if I have spoken with an unusually helpful, respectful person, some of whom have gone above and beyond what is required of them to help, I will go out of my way to try and talk to THEIR supervisor in order to tell them what a gem of an employee they have.  

Frequent Contributor

@chickenbutt

That's why I love dogs.  People, I can take them or leave them!  Mostly leave!!  LOL