Respected Contributor

Re: 😜😤 Vent & Rant & Get It Off Your Shoulders!

image.png

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm on day 2 of a much needed diet, and I'm hungry !! I know it will pass, but for now, grrrrr.😿

Congrats for day 2!Heart

I am so proud of you.

I can't seem to get my act together.

Honored Contributor

@Evelyn223 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Here's my rant----

What is happening to television (and I'm talking both national and all cable channels too) the shows seem to be nothing but commercials these days with very few minutes of an actual program).....no wonder so many viewers are recording shows to enable them to escape the commercials....or going other routes (ie. Nexflix etc), or sticking to watching just movies........

@Spurt

I've noticed that. Watch a show with On Demand where commercials are stripped out and it's a very short show.

@Evelyn223

Yep, more and more people are using the On Demand option because of this......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

'Shiny objects' are bigly distractive from the stuff that matters.

Honored Contributor

No rants today. Actually my day is going pretty good.  I feel better finally since falling on the ice two weeks ago....bottom hurts less, and the cold I caught a week ago is better.  Went to the dentist to have a cavity filled  today and did it without  numbing.   Nice to know that we have a thread to rant if need be. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Unfortunately we're not permitted to vent and rant about the important things that are really bothering us. 

@Kachina624

Yep!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Enough posts about FORMER hosts.  Go post on their personal pages.  It's time to move forward.

Trusted Contributor

When a person posts and does or does not ask for advice don't post negative usually they never want advice but someone to read. Also don't think just because someone posts means that want advice........they are just venting.........no advice needed and if they don't take your advice do not get insulted........its their life. It is your opinion.

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Unfortunately we're not permitted to vent and rant about the important things that are really bothering us. 

@Kachina624

Yep!

However, we are still able to take our frustrations and turn them into produtive actions.  Just not here, which is no great loss because this isn't where our real powers lie.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~