Contributor

Re: 😜😤 Vent & Rant & Get It Off Your Shoulders!

@skuggles wrote:

Here's mine ...wish all my problems could be so small, but I'm spreading the word just the same. Places a pair of booties in my cart on Lord&Taylor website for 38.88 on sale. Continued shopping. Went to check out and boots in cart 38.88. Remembered something else I needed, and went back to shopping the site. Finished shopping and went back to check out. Boots now 77 dollars and change. Sent email to CS under their questions about pricing category. No reply. Ten hours later called CS. Their response, "Sorry must have been a glitch in the system". "If I had only taken a screen shot, then they would have been able to do something about it and adjust the price." So you're saying you can't trust my word and give me the price, or check into the reasons that may have listed the lower price and then doubled it within hours. But if I had provided a screen shot, you would have given me the lower price. WOW. L&T ... you lost me as a customer, and for good.

Wow that IS bad @skuggles! Who would ever think of saving screen shot anyway. I think I would call back and find a supervisor to research & find the sale price & fix it for you.

Contributor

@MercysMom wrote:

I wish the guy in the Toyota Compass would quit riding my rear end when driving to work. It makes me nuts!! Whew!! I feel better!!

@MercysMom, Irritating AND dangerous!

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt Flipping off seems to be the thing of the decade. On two occasions a few months back, I had someone pull out in front of me from a side road causing me to brake. I hit my horn as though to say, "hey, did you see me?" Both of them gave me the bird. Young people of course.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Here's my rant----

What is happening to television (and I'm talking both national and all cable channels too) the shows seem to be nothing but commercials these days with very few minutes of an actual program).....no wonder so many viewers are recording shows to enable them to escape the commercials....or going other routes (ie. Nexflix etc), or sticking to watching just movies........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1  LOL. I just love toddler speak. My daughter often came running in to me to tattle on her younger brother: "mommy, Jimmy's not bein' hayv".

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

twopeas wrote:

@chickenbutt Flipping off seems to be the thing of the decade. On two occasions a few months back, I had someone pull out in front of me from a side road causing me to brake. I hit my horn as though to say, "hey, did you see me?" Both of them gave me the bird. Young people of course.

This was in the 80s, so I guess little has changed.  Fine, if I skrew you over you can flip me off.  But the guy almost killed me and has the gall to flip me off, to boot.   argh  -  humans, you can't take 'em anywhere.   Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Here's my rant----

What is happening to television (and I'm talking both national and all cable channels too) the shows seem to be nothing but commercials these days with very few minutes of an actual program).....no wonder so many viewers are recording shows to enable them to escape the commercials....or going other routes (ie. Nexflix etc), or sticking to watching just movies........

@Spurt

I've noticed that. Watch a show with On Demand where commercials are stripped out and it's a very short show.

Honored Contributor

all I will say GRRRRRR to venting

Honored Contributor

My rant is that I hate my big ugly boat feet, have to return my Earth booties because bubf are so wide but my ankles are too slim to stay in the wides. Can never find comfortable stylish well fitting shoes. Grrrr. Mad at myself for even ordering.

Can't rant about what I'd really like to rant about so the feet are a good substitute Cat Indifferent

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

Unfortunately we're not permitted to vent and rant about the important things that are really bothering us. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment