Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie, stop with the Religion

Ever since I've watched her on QVC Valerie has always spoken openly (but not preachy) about her faith.  Not faith like in "I'm this or that" but faith in whatever that time of year her objects she's selling are a part of.  

It would be difficult to not mention this (on her part) at some time during the presentation, I would think.  Good grief!  

Trusted Contributor

And we wonder why we can't get along in this world???  Pulease.  Don't watch it if you don't like. 

Respected Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

Valerie does not promote any religion.  She expresses her faith through her items/words.

@gmkb thank you!

Honored Contributor

I bought her Apot. jar today. Look great on my dining room table.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Valerie, Soothing and enjoy watching even wasn't purchasing, Which Iam several items. Gifts family and friends. What's not to love? Each item more spectacular than the last. Imagine VP home, Work of art.
Super Contributor

I found it refreshing!
Respected Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@makena wrote:

She has just as much right so speak about her religion.

So your ok with her making money off of her faith?

She's making money off her items.

Respected Contributor

JaxsMom wrote:  Freedom of speech and freedom of religion have nothing to do with home shopping. Both apply to government entities limiting the practice of religion or expression, not private businesses. 

@Katcat1, I am not comfortable about anyone using their faith, real or otherwise, to make a profit from selling their wares, but your attempt to start a protest is more troublesome to me than Valerie's sales tactics.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG,  You have your opinion.  If this thread's title was offensive to you then perhaps you should have passed it up instead of putting me down. 

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

She should not share her opinion because it doesn't agree with yours?