Trusted Contributor

V31151 - Child's Table Mate table -

I bought this table for my 1.5 yr. old granddaughter for Christmas last year -

1st comment from my son and DIL "oh she doesn't need this" -----

I took it out of the box and showed them how useful it would be --

I said "well YOU can send it back if you want....but YOU'LL be sorry!" Never gave it another thought because I returned home to FL after the holidays ~

today we were Skyping and she was sitting at the table coloring and having a snack - I said "oh you decided to keep it afterall". I

His reply:

This table is the best thing ever - we've taken this all over with us -- and we have ordered more for bday gifts for our friends with kids"....everyone loves this table! It's so cool that it has a carry bag and packs so easy.

DUHHHH wanted to say "grandmom's do know best" ... but being a good sport I just smirked!!!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Now I see they are on 3 ez pay preview for CIJ -- just recommending anyone with little ones or needs a useful gift this is it!

Apparently, I finally made a hit with a gift!!!!!!!!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View