Esteemed Contributor

Re: Usain Bolt caught in compromising situation

https://www.yahoo.com/news/usain-bolt-girlfriend-reacts-cheating-053047797.html

The Instagram post that Bennett reportedly liked had a side-by-side image of her and Duarte with the caption: "When you girl is Selfridges, and you cheat on her with Primark."

Bennett also made her point clear about the cheating scandal by reportedly liking a tweet from a disappointed fan, which read: "@usainbolt you traded your life with a #goddess @kasi__b for a one night fling with someone who will never even come close. I can't."

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

My last post.  I am shaking my head, too.  You do not know these people. 

That means you do not know them well enough to make a judgment.

Esteemed Contributor

@Burnsite wrote:

My last post.  I am shaking my head, too.  You do not know these people. 

That means you do not know them well enough to make a judgment.

I disagree with this whole take you have on the subject.  In your eyes it's ok to cheat on your girl.  What to call a cheater?  Oh, that's right.  A cheater.  SMH.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Preds wrote:

He is a "hero" experiencing the highs in his life.   He is letting the women make fools of themselves because he doesn't care about any of them.  His fault or theirs?  Two sides to every story and they both look bad. 

Maybe he needs to just stay single and play games. Maybe the women need to expect less and nothing.

His fault.  No mention of a fiancee for the woman he slept with.  IF he really considers the woman he's in a relationship with his future wife, then the blame is on him.  Whether he plans to marry or not, he's still cheating if they have what is called a committed relationship.

Her sister said it was a committed relationship, has he?  He said she was his girlfriend.  That means nothing in today's world ... or maybe his.  He could have lots of girlfriends and she could have lots of boyfriends. 

Hollywood material in the making.  Different cultures and different expectation's and beliefs.

Personally ... I am not sharing my man and if he "wanders off" ... he better keep on going.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

When you *pose* for pics in bed and it goes out for the world to see, (THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE lol), I guess he doesn't mind that we're talkin 'bout him on Community Chat.

Sure hope he's not the fastest man in bed.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

When you *pose* for pics in bed and it goes out for the world to see, (THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE lol), I guess he doesn't mind that we're talkin 'bout him on Community Chat.

Hahahaha!

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Sigh Of Relief Smiley Face, Emoticon

Yep, 9.6 seconds would NOT be something to be proud of!!

Respected Contributor

In one of the segments NBC did on Bolt, Bolt made a comment (can't remember exactly because I was moving and too tired) that made me go, "whoa, what?"  Like he was openly flirtatious and looking to play the field. In the next sentence he talked about his gf. So either they have an open relationship or he's ready to be out of the relationship. Something out of the ordinary. It was pretty bizarre. Wish I had paid more attention now lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Preds wrote:

He is a "hero" experiencing the highs in his life.   He is letting the women make fools of themselves because he doesn't care about any of them.  His fault or theirs?  Two sides to every story and they both look bad. 

Maybe he needs to just stay single and play games. Maybe the women need to expect less and nothing.

His fault.  No mention of a fiancee for the woman he slept with.  IF he really considers the woman he's in a relationship with his future wife, then the blame is on him.  Whether he plans to marry or not, he's still cheating if they have what is called a committed relationship.

Her sister said it was a committed relationship, has he?  He said she was his girlfriend.  That means nothing in today's world ... or maybe his.  He could have lots of girlfriends and she could have lots of boyfriends. 

Hollywood material in the making.  Different cultures and different expectation's and beliefs.

Personally ... I am not sharing my man and if he "wanders off" ... he better keep on going.

@Preds, yes he has.  Even spoke about his morals and family values.

*Call Tyrone*