Esteemed Contributor

Usain Bolt caught in compromising situation

He is supposed to marry his fiance, Kasi Bennett.  I guess Mr. Bolt felt like he needed to get it all out of his system.

He's been caught in bed with a Brazilian student and it's all over the internet.  Wonder if Ms. Bennett will have him now?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/22/usain-bolt-caught-in-bed-with-brazilian-student-in-rio-af...

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

Re: Usain Bolt caught in compromising situation

The Brazilian student looks "enthralled."  Woman LOL  Selfies gone wild.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

what a liar saying she didn't know who he was at the time. Whatever! She knows EXACTLY who is is and she knows EXACTLY what she is doing by taking those pictures. 

Respected Contributor

I was dissapointed to hear this but not surprised.Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He sounds like a total sleazebag with his comments about being with other women and how it isn't fair to expect a guy to stick with one woman when there are so many throwing themselves at him.  I'd need a medical certificate before I'd go near him!  No telling what he might contract.

As for the woman, yeah, right.  She had no idea who he was.  And I have a bridge to sell anyone gullible enough to believe that.  So...she just decided it was "normal" to be taking selfies during an intimate encounter and then post them?

Neither one of them has any class.  I think his Olympic medals have gone to his head.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

He sounds like a total sleazebag with his comments about being with other women and how it isn't fair to expect a guy to stick with one woman when there are so many throwing themselves at him.  I'd need a medical certificate before I'd go near him!  No telling what he might contract.

As for the woman, yeah, right.  She had no idea who he was.  And I have a bridge to sell anyone gullible enough to believe that.  So...she just decided it was "normal" to be taking selfies during an intimate encounter and then post them?

Neither one of them has any class.  I think his Olympic medals have gone to his head.

I think he's disgusting.  I sure do hope his soon to be wife has seen this stuff.  Hopefully she'll dump him now, before it's too late.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

what a liar saying she didn't know who he was at the time. Whatever! She knows EXACTLY who is is and she knows EXACTLY what she is doing by taking those pictures. 

Of course she does.  That's why she's taking the pics.  SMH. His stupid self hopefully won't have a fiance when he's done.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

This is between him and his girlfriend.  He isn't married so whatever.  His girlfriend is beautiful,the "student" just ordinary. No accounting for men's taste...Princess Diana and Camilla. I rest my case.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

This is between him and his girlfriend.  He isn't married so whatever.  His girlfriend is beautiful,the "student" just ordinary. No accounting for men's taste...Princess Diana and Camilla. I rest my case.

No clue what you're trying to say.  Of course, it's between him and his fiance.  Diana and Camilla are nothing like this scenario.  He was in Brazil (a place well known for sexually open women) meanwhile he's got a fiancee.  He's a pig.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

All I can say is .... Ugh.   Better Kari finds out now than later when she has kids with him.