Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I don't recall where I saw it on the internet, but I've read that somewhere around 35% of all murders go unsolved.  I thought that was very high .....  and probably totally unacceptable to the producers of Law and Order.  (that was a joke).

Here's another one, I never heard of.  "The Boy in the Box."

On February 25, 1957 a 6 year old boy was found murdered. His naked body was found in a cardboard box on the edge of the Susquehanna Road in Northeast Philadelphia .He had numerous bruises on his entire body.  This case has never been solved.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

Natalie Wood's drowning was reclassified from "Accidental Drowning" to "Drowing and Other Undetermined Factors".  Davern, the Capt of the yacht, came forward a few years ago and admitted he lied originally (Robert Wagner threatened the people on-board the yacht). He changed his story. Of course Robert Wagner is GUILTY!!!!

@kivah

Just what do you think Robert Wagner is guilty of?

Natalie Wood was wearing a nightgown and a down parka.  Do you have any idea how heavy a down parka is when it is wet?   I think it weighed her down and she couldn't get out of the water.  JMO

Honored Contributor

The Amy Bradley story fascinates me as well, she disappeared from a cruise ship in 1998.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

Natalie Wood's drowning was reclassified from "Accidental Drowning" to "Drowing and Other Undetermined Factors".  Davern, the Capt of the yacht, came forward a few years ago and admitted he lied originally (Robert Wagner threatened the people on-board the yacht). He changed his story. Of course Robert Wagner is GUILTY!!!!

I always wondered if he purposely left her in the water then when they went to retrieve her, it was too late.

Super Contributor

I'm big into true crime. One rapist/killer that beats all the previous mentioned ones is called The East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker.

In California, beginning June 18, 1976 through 1979, he raped 40+ women, then moved to southern California in 1979 and began murdering couples in their homes through 1986.

Please read about him here. He's never been caught and they do have his DNA! He just had his 40th anniversary.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor