Honored Contributor

Unbelievable video: Unlawful Killing: Princess Diana Banned Documentary

I was just looking around on you tube last night and ran over this.  I was tied to the screen.  What a lovely, lovely lady that the world will always miss.

I had never thought of some of the questions.  So many things had to happen in a certain order for her to be killed.

How would the royals have reacted if she had had a child by Doti?

This is the film that the royal family blocked from release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-c1ouaehwg

Super Contributor

Re: Unbelievable video: Unlawful Killing: Princess Diana Banned Documentary

We will probably never ever truly know - same as with the Kennedy Assassination.  I do hope and pray while those who may be responsible may get away with murder in this life time - I believe when they stand and give an accounting on their life - they will be held accountable...

Thank you for sharing the link - I found it to be very interesting and thought provoking

Honored Contributor

If they were going to kill her, it would NOT have happened this way.  That is just unbelievable.  If you are going to put into place a professional plan to kill someone, it wouldn't happen like this when it was by chance not by a good plan. 

Trusted Contributor

Princess Diana died in as car accident because her chauffeur was drunk, and speeding! Let it go people!
Respected Contributor

Interesting.  I'll have to watch and listen.  Her eyes always looked so sad and empty.  I remember that night it came on TV.  Such a loss.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

If they were going to kill her, it would NOT have happened this way.  That is just unbelievable.  If you are going to put into place a professional plan to kill someone, it wouldn't happen like this when it was by chance not by a good plan. 

*************Sooner, the video of the driver in the hotel showed a sober man walking.  All the cameras (7?) that were always on were off.  The dr kept her in the ambulance for about an hour and a half before it even left the tunnel. It goes on and on.  See what you think.  I'd love to discuss it with you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't mean any offense, but I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories.  To me,  it seems hurtful to those in Diana's family and close friends and does nothing to advance healing.    This film was paid for by those with personal grudges who pick and choose what to include, imply, or omit.  It was made back in 2011, and had so many indefensible, unproven, and illegal allegations that it wasn't allowed to be distributed in the UK or in the U.S. -- I wonder why it was pulled back into internet "news" recently. 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I wasn't a fan of this woman but agree, this would be the sloppiest assasination EVER.

Respected Contributor

Oh, good grief.  Only conspiracy theory people are still talking that nonsense.  She's dead and buried, let her rest in peace.  And she was far from perfect, she had her demons too.  And she'd still be alive had she not taken up with a Euro trash playboy whose chauffer was a drunk.  It was a tragedy but the world did not spinning when she died.  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

*************Sooner, the video of the driver in the hotel showed a sober man walking.  All the Sober?cameras (7?) that were always on were off.  The dr kept her in the ambulance for about an hour and a half before it even left the tunnel. It goes on and on.  See what you think.  I'd love to discuss it with you.

Sober man who drove a car into a concrete pillar on purpose four minutes later?  No, I am not buying that one