Valued Contributor

Re: Twilight Time (formerly Any retirees...)

Condolences and prayers for Banker and her family, also for strength in the coming weeks. We are thinking of you.

Lakk, thanks for letting us know.

Super Contributor

Ladies,

So far to me it's been a disaster getting here and this is not even  the last page of our forum, so I am not replying  as it says to  this  post. I don't know what happened to the last  few posts that was on our thread. I don't know but I may not  return, I'll have to see later. I don't understand why  QVC can't leave well enough alone.

Regular Contributor

Hi Lakk,
One good thing about the format is that I found your topic. I guess I was not looking in the right place, and found it today.

Please come back, am trying to get caught up.

prisrob- pris
Super Contributor

prisrob,

Good to see you, I will get in touch with you later,  I have been  up 24 hours and about

to fall over this computer.

Tomorrow

Take Care.

Super Contributor

I haven't looked to see what the hearts are about  or how to  apply them and I see no edit button, this place is a total DISASTER. I hate it.

Valued Contributor

So do I, Lakk - I hope this posts correctly.  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Super Contributor

Prisrob,

I don't know what I am going to do just yet but this  system is ridiculous and I can't imagine anyone enjoying    spending all this time trying to  find threads . Personally I think whoever  thought up this  mess  should try another career.

Fallen Angel ,

I think I'm going to have to  start  putting this cell phone to use instead of taking up space In my purse. I only  turn it on to make long distance calls  but that may have to change.

I heard from MoonDance yesterday she's also amazed at this pathetic mess.

I thought today  if they offered the option to use this  mess or use the old system  like I am still using Windows 7 on my computer because I like it and I have the option.

Again JMO   (and most everyone else as I've seen) this is a total  train wreck!

Ladies, e-mailing is looking better all the time.

Take care.

Regular Contributor

It is a mess, I will grant you that. However, I found a post that gives directions on how to find this one quickly.

Go to the upper right box next to Commuty, type in your name. Hit Go and it will give you the latest threads. Had no idea how to find this one until I saw these directions.

Let us know what you decide. I have read most of the past 6 months.

Pris
Valued Contributor

You can also click on Topic Options found up at the top of the page (beside Reply).  Choose "float this topic to top" and it will always be listed on the first page.  Also, someone had suggested using Chrome instead of Explorer, and I am liking that better.  Got rid of all that white space.  

Regular Contributor

i don't know if or when or where this may show up- but i can see you gals here, so i will attempt a post.

it's not that we all have to get used to ''new''- we have all lived long enough to go through an infinite number of new things...

the main problem is that the board is just not right- it's an erratic mess- they should have shut the forums down for  a few days to roll it out properly. we expect some things to be missing, but i see no pattern for what's missing, like 90% of my posts are gone- and it won't even show me the '60' it says i have,it will only show me a few of those.

others seem to have alot more posts left intact. tho we all seem to be missing the past few weeks or so...

then we have the missing forums, such as 'viewpoints'- would have been logical to give us a basic list of the main changes like that, instead of the 'info' they gave us, which seemed mostly useless. they could have told us the new names of the forums and where they were moving threads to.

they really held back on informing us about things we'd most need to understand.

i think they got rid of the viewpoints, as so many threads there turned bad so often - i don't see how that will stop folks from acting that way.

i saw some posters declaring that now,''the among friends posters should leave the af forum, as they don't use their brains to post anything important anyway, and the vp posters need a forum to themselves''. it must be tough being so superior...

alot of bizarre animosity on this board, i had thought that old vp vs af nonsense was gone, but not for some.

there are so many ways to ruin a board- the erratic  'improvements' and bad attitudes of some posters, are 2 we all have to deal with.

so far i can't find the few other threads i posted on regularly, they are missing from my activity, and no searches turns them up at all. a poster had just passed away and that info was being shared with her board friends right before the 'change', it seems that info was all lost in those threads.

i don't know if it is possible for them to 'fix' all of this, or if they even will agree on what's 'broken'.  maybe they will tweak it a bit, and then whomever can, will post the best they can, and the rest will not. shame that alot of helpful or enjoyable stuff seems to be lost.

ok, well will see if this posts ! if not, nevermind....