Super Contributor

Tried calling costumer service, on hold over and hour. Never got to talk to anyone.

I order a coat over a week ago. It's still in process. I'm thinking it won't get here for Christmas. Only two days left. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tried calling costumer service, on hold over and hour. Never got to talk to anyone.

I had a problem with a return and I E Mailed QVC and they apologized for the delay and stated they are so busy but they will get back to me which they did. I also called  and was on hold really long ,finally got through. They are so busy this time of year. CS really tries to do their best to help . I was so upset about a return but CS was so nice and explained to me to give it a few more days. So try to E Mail them they will answer you back. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Tried calling costumer service, on hold over and hour. Never got to talk to anyone.

I agree with the comment about sending an email.  It worked for me, about a week ago, when I couldn't reach anyone by phone.

Super Contributor

I not only sent the email, but canceled the coat. I went to the mall purchased a better coat. This was a present and it was not going to be delivered for Christmas. I did order it early in the morning of the 17 of December.