Trusted Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's Pumpkin Goodies-No Willpower Today

@Krimpette wrote:

My TJ's had pumpkin cheesecake when I was there yesterday.  However, I'm somewhat addicted to their pumpkin ice cream, so that's my indulgence!!!!  Also recently got their pumpkin cookies (the oreo style) and the pumpkin Kringle.  The Kringle is still in the freezer...haven't tried it yet.    I love pumpkin!!!!!

As to an actual pumpkin, I bought one for my front porch a couple of weeks ago.  I'm trying to "preserve" it at least until halloween, however the critters keep nibbling at it!!!  Right now I have aluminum foil taped to the top where they had already taken out more than I would have wanted them to!!!  They can have at it after halloween, but I wish they'd hold out until then!!!!!!

YUM  -  the pumpkin pie ice cream !!! Mercy !

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

I had lunch out with a friend.  We had a delicious pumpkin bisque soup accompanied with pumpkin bread.

I always enjoy pumpkin lattes but this morning I had an autumn spice latte.  It definitely had an apple spice flavor. 

@lulu2  Coffee/lattes with pumpkin/spice flavoring are not our thing but the soup sounds delicious.

Did the pumpkin bisque come from TJ's ?  

I am just going to have to go down there NOW and look around.  I love the Kringle and someone mentioned that item too.  I just can't handle it anymore - just too much pumpkin - Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

LOL!Woman Embarassed

Pumpkin Tortilla Chips

Pumpkin Soup Crackers

Pumpkin Bread/Muffin Mix

Pumpkin Pasta Sauce

etc. etc. etc.

Anybody else?

Don't forget TJ's Pumpkin Body Butter❤️So moisturiizing, but, the scent is subtle, it doesn't linger all day, but it smells so nice right after a warm, winter shower! Yummy, And, it's  only $4.99.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

@dex wrote:

Pumpkin yoghurt and pumpkin biscotti....waiting for pumpkin pie.

I  also bought the pumpkin biscotti at TJ's.   To bring to Ds and DDIL and kids.

Maybe.

@Cakers3  Well, believe it or not, thanks to you, I just ordered the "2 pkg. Trader Joes Pumpkin Biscotti" on Amazon...along with a variety of  k-cups for hot chocolate, tea and our favorite coffee:

Newman's Own Extra-Bold Special Blend for Keurig Brewing Systems, 80 K-Cups

Grove Square Hot Cocoa, Irresistible Variety Pack, 24-Count Single Serve Cup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers

Swiss Miss Peppermint Chocolate Hot Cocoa, Keurig K-Cups, 16 Count

Bewley's Irish Afternoon Tea, 80-Count

I never had that biscotti before, so had to give them a try Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Me too. What YOU said, plus pumpkin pancake mix, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin butter, and pumpkin bread pudding.

Esteemed Contributor

@MaRina

I'm looking for low cal pumpkin options.  This sounds great.  Where did you find it?

Valued Contributor

terrier3 - I never tried the Sticky Toffee pudding cake from last year. But this pumpkin was is soooooo yummy! I know I could eat a whole one too that's how addicting it is. I'm sure your son will love it! I too am going back to TJ to stock up a few for my freezer..
Honored Contributor

I've never been in our Trader Joe's...it's about 10 miles away. With all the yummy goodies eveyone has been mentioning from there, I will have to stop by there soon! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@MaRina

I'm looking for low cal pumpkin options.  This sounds great.  Where did you find it?

@Witchy Woman From a friend, I believe it's from weight watchers years ago.

1can of pumpkin 15oz

1 can of evaporated milk 12oz

1/2 tsp of salt

3 tsp of pumpkin spice

1 tsp vanilla

2/3 c Splenda

Combine all ingredients beat til smooth.

Pour into 9 inch sprayed pie pan 

Bake at 400 for 15 minutes then 325 for 45 minutes

It's best when cooled completely, since no crust it's sets best the next day.....ENJOY!