Esteemed Contributor

Trace Adkins performing drunk

[ Edited ]

Trace Atkins, performed at non profit event, three sheets to the wind.  LOL.  He felt so bad by what he had done, he decided to donate his appearance fee to the organization he was appearing for.

Seems he's had his bad days with the bottle.

http://tasteofcountry.com/trace-adkins-intoxicated-charity-show/

*Call Tyrone*
Contributor

Re: Trace Adkins performing drunk

[ Edited ]

Don't think or see anything LOL about it.  Strugling with an addiction is not funny at all, for him or his family. Have some compassion!  I will be keeping him, as well as his family in my prayers! 

Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Trace Atkins, performed at non profit event, three sheets to the wind.  LOL.  He felt so bad by what he had done, he decided to donate his appearance fee to the organization he was appearing for.

@itiswhatitis  Oh my! I hope he can get himself back to rehab...it's got to be tough on the family!

Ahhhhh...memories from about 20 yrs ago though. I remember how I loved dancing to 'Ain't no thinking thing' Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

That's ridiculous that he got paid.  If he was really sorry, he wouldn't have taken payment and donated from his money.

Super Contributor

OP stated in her post that he did feel badly and donated the apperance fee to the charity.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GCR18 wrote:

That's ridiculous that he got paid.  If he was really sorry, he wouldn't have taken payment and donated from his money.

@GCR18, the original post says he did donate his payment to the charity.

Honored Contributor

It could have been worse....instead of singing he could have been driving a car.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

It could have been worse....instead of singing he could have been driving a car.

Yes, he almost fell off his seat on stage though.  

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@itiswhatitis  Oh my! I hope he can get himself back to rehab...it's got to be tough on the family!

Ahhhhh...memories from about 20 yrs ago though. I remember how I loved dancing to 'Ain't no thinking thing' Smiley Happy

I know most to nothing about the man.  I'm wondering why his people let him perform in such a state of inebriation?  Managers, band, etc.  No one told him this was a bad idea?

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@havefun2day wrote:

Don't think or see anything LOL about it.  Strugling with an addiction is not funny at all, for him or his family. Have some compassion!  I will be keeping him, as well as his family in my prayers! 

That's your opinion.  Don't tell me how to feel.  I know about addiction and all it entails.  

*Call Tyrone*