Esteemed Contributor

Omg, they think a tornado hit a town a few towns over from us! VIdeos are out of funnels and a destroyed school so far! (Thank God no on was in the school as its Summer!). 

There was also a confirmed tornado not far from my daughters the other week. This is all in PA and it is rare here but it can and does happen.

Lastly ABC local news was just on non stop interuppting my show saying tornado warnings in Jersey too but they just cancelled it from tornado to strong storms.

(We had a bad storm here tonight w winds, lightening and thunder, no tornado here in our town but wow that was close being a few towns over!).

I hope and pray everyone is and will be safe!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Radar is showing very heavy rainfall near Philly right now (yellow on radar).

Stay safe everyone.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Where? My sister lives in Villanova, but she is Cabo San Lucas right now on vacation.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

@Shorty2U, are you safe?!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor
I heard today they had a tornado near Venice, Italy that killed one person. I didn't know they had tornadoes in Europe.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Shorty , there were warnings this afternoon in Western Pa. It would get windy and pour, then the sun would come out and the humidity would sky rocket. Then repeat, On and off all day.

Stay safe!

Valued Contributor

stay safe.

Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

Omg, they think a tornado hit a town a few towns over from us! VIdeos are out of funnels and a destroyed school so far! (Thank God no on was in the school as its Summer!). 

There was also a confirmed tornado not far from my daughters the other week. This is all in PA and it is rare here but it can and does happen.

Lastly ABC local news was just on non stop interuppting my show saying tornado warnings in Jersey too but they just cancelled it from tornado to strong storms.

(We had a bad storm here tonight w winds, lightening and thunder, no tornado here in our town but wow that was close being a few towns over!).

I hope and pray everyone is and will be safe!

It pretty much missed us by one town.  We had some rain, but that was about it.  Trees and power lines down, some destroyed roofs just one town over.  Very strange these "new" types of storms in the northeast.  They are very "hit or miss."

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

We're south of PA (VA) but I agree, (formerly known as Ford1224) that the storms have been erratic this year.  A few weeks ago we had a sudden storm and I told my husband to do everything he needed to do that required electricity, because it was going to go out (thankfully, it did not).  Turns out a tornado touched down about 5 miles away.  

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U

You okay?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise