Super Contributor
That stinky thing is worth $500,000?? No wonder all the fuss.
Honored Contributor

I'm not into the Tom drama, but felt bad it was stolen.  Guess they need to lock the press out of the locker room.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Nope, didn't stay up nights worried about it, but it was his and I'm glad and somewhat amazed the thief was located and the stolen item was returned to its rightful owner... Different things are important to and valuable to different people... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
Tom, Deserves his jersey returned. More than sure his Children and Grandchildren will cherish.
Respected Contributor

absolutely amazes me with the amount of time and tax payer money was put into this incident is outrageous. We have programs in this country that are vital to many that will not be funded at the same level...but we trek out of the country with tons of tax dollars to track down a missing Jersey of a player that was involved in a scandel involving the inflation or deflation of a football..which could of led to his success. Personally I could care less about him or his jersey...I do care that resources that should be better utilized...were used in this case..like the FBI. seriously putting the FBI on the case of the missing Jersey..Sounds like something Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys did.

Honored Contributor

I am jumpin' for joy! 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Image result for woohoo images

Esteemed Contributor

Actually I believe it was reported prior to being stolen that he was going to auction off his shirt and donate the proceeds to cancer research (his mother has cancer now).     It is a great thing for a serious sports collecter and for cancer patients!   Everyone wins Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

Thank goodness.  Now I won't be losing sleep worrying about it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CouponQueen wrote:

absolutely amazes me with the amount of time and tax payer money was put into this incident is outrageous. We have programs in this country that are vital to many that will not be funded at the same level...but we trek out of the country with tons of tax dollars to track down a missing Jersey of a player that was involved in a scandel involving the inflation or deflation of a football..which could of led to his success. Personally I could care less about him or his jersey...I do care that resources that should be better utilized...were used in this case..like the FBI. seriously putting the FBI on the case of the missing Jersey..Sounds like something Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys did.

@CouponQueen- no resources out of the norm were dedicated to the theft.  A valuable piece of property was stolen; that is a crime.  It was traced out of Country, thus the FBI is involved.  If someone took a piece of your valued jewelry and it was traced to Mexico, you would get the same response.  Dir Comey wasn't  involved (lol), there is a special unit.  Brady was not guilty of any "crime" and nothing was ever proven....people just hate Brady because he is just that d*amn good, a devoted dad and son plus was never in any trouble; I guess the wife batterers and rapists in the NFL are just fine with people....his performance in this year's game was never accomplished and he is one of the best  to ever play the game.  This Jersey has significance to a collector and is deemed by experts to be the most valuable collectable today.  Plus, it was significant to Brady himself who dedicated the Super Bowl to his mom, who is fighting cancer.  Brady does give a lot to charity, especially kids and maybe he wanted to give the jersey to his mom...but it is his to give...they didn't "put anyone on the case". That's how the FBI works...