Honored Contributor

Re: Today has been a horrible day warning sad and long

@makeup addict

I wish you much luck in your new job, for certainly it sounds like they wish they could keep you.

As far as loss goes, it is difficult -- and life does send it to us in various forms. We learn to cope with our dear losses and embrace what we do have, but it isn't pleasant or easy.

(((hugs to you))) this Sunday morning.Heart

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Now I am crying. Hugs to you. I am so very sorry for your loss.  Your heart must ache. You are a wonderful mother to your fur babies.

Regular Contributor

@makeup addict I'm so sorry for your losses. My heart breaks for you. It seems that life throws us curveballs all at once, but we manage through them with faith. As far as your job, I truly believe that things work out for the best in the end & you will find another job that is better for you. God bless, good luck & enjoy your new puppy. Sending prayers & best wishes your way. (((hugs)))

Esteemed Contributor

SO sorry... Godspeed!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Makeup Addict...So sorry about your job and your precious babies. What I can say..is going to God got me through some awful times..Nothing else! He is there waiting, He loves you and has seen all you have been through..sending hugs and love to you~Cast ALL your cares on Him! Abby is your guardian angel..I lost my Emmy last february and my new baby, Biscotti, that I got after losing Em, is SO loving and precious and I can feel Emmy's approval..xoxo

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for your losses

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

@makeup addict

I'm so sorry for the pain you're enduring. Losing both of your babies so close together, is too much.  I'm glad you have a new puppy to help you through this.  I will keep you in my prayers that you find another good position in your company. Heart

Super Contributor

Makeup Addict, I just saw your very moving post and please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your two beloved furbabies.  Wishing you all the best with your new job and so glad you have Gracie by your side.

Regular Contributor

So much loss in a short amount of time. My heart goes out to you. The loving care you gave your pet family enriched their lives. Please take consolation from knowing that. May the days ahead bring you healing.