Honored Contributor

Re: To post a pic???? I cannot get it to work! Suggestions please

Sorry about the size of the quote above. I tried to resize it but obviously that didn't work.

BTW, here's how I posted it. Copy and paste method: I found the quote on the Internet; then right clicked on it; then came back to this thread; then right clicked and pasted it.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/28/2015 lifeisgood said:

Right click on picture

click on image in URL (I think this is your problem) has to be this one.

click on tree in reply box

click on paste from your menu

click on insert on left side of new box

click ok in box

submit

(These instructions are for a PC) hope this helps....Good Luck! I ran through this process again to make sure it was correct!

I have a PC, and that's not what I do. I right-click on "Copy Image" and then "paste" wherever I want it to be - in an email, in a reply box here, wherever.

Just two steps!

Smile

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 NYC Susan said:

Right click on picture

click ok in box

submit

(These instructions are for a PC) hope this helps....Good Luck! I ran through this process again to make sure it was correct!

I have a PC, and that's not what I do. I right-click on "Copy Image" and then "paste" wherever I want it to be - in an email, in a reply box here, wherever.

Just two steps!

Smile

This is true for most, but for instance, if personal pictures are to be posted, photobucket or some such similar agency must be used.

Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2015 lifeisgood said:
On 3/29/2015 mousiegirl said:
On 3/28/2015 NYC Susan said:

Right click on picture

click ok in box

submit

Just two steps!

Smile

This is true for most, but for instance, if personal pictures are to be posted, photobucket or some such similar agency must be used.

Mousiegirl~Thanks, I agree with you there, now if I only could only figure out how to use photobucket {#emotions_dlg.confused1}.

It's really easy, just go there and sign up and drag your photos to the designated spot. I tried to post pictures after Christmas, and posters told me to do this. It only takes a minute. Let me know after you try. Smile

Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 homedecor1 said:

Well i must be a "dummy" because I've tried everything to do it and I'm getting nothing but a small "blue square" although I have copied the link into the box. Oh well...I give up to frustrating and I really do not know why I can't do it as I do with other sites -- copy & paste right into the document!

homedecor1

What browser are you using? Internet Explorer/Firefox/Google Chrome? I find with Firefox and I can "drag and drop" a picture right from my desktop into a post. Kinda like this:

hckynut(john)