Honored Contributor

To everyone in the path of this winter storm

Stay safe and warm, and stay home ,if you can

Honored Contributor

Re: To everyone in the path of this winter storm

@cherry, I'm staying in today. 4-5"of snow out there that he's trying to clear out. It's just above freezing out there.

I'll stay in and "chill" ahahahahahahahaha.

Honored Contributor

Looks like a huge system! Be careful everyone. I'm praying for you in it's path.

wv.jpg

Honored Contributor

It was 49 here in the tropics this morning. What the heck???? We had the windows open so our bedroom was unpleasantly cool to say the least. All I have on the bed for covers is a lightweight summer quilt. We went out and I had to wear a fleece vest. 

For those further north -take care , stay in if you can. 

Respected Contributor

I don't even know what NJ is getting. Smiley Sad

I am so lazy and unprepared for storms.

I never used to be like this!

I need to do better.

Honored Contributor

It's not bad at all in southeastern PA - sunny, gusty winds, and above-freezing temperatures.  Isn't the system now in New England?  I guess it was bad in the upper Midwest a few days or a week ago.  I don't follow weather hype much but this seems like normal winter weather.

Honored Contributor

Flurries this morning but the sun is out, they sky is bright blue and....that's all we have in DC.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Flurries this morning but the sun is out, they sky is bright blue and....that's all we have in DC.

@SahmIam - I was surprised it was snowing when the sun was such a bright blue.  Didn't last long though.  (freezing though)

Honored Contributor

Southern WV temperature is up to 30 degrees; we have about 4 inches of snow on the ground.   The roads were very slick this morning, when I took my mom to her 8:00 doctor appt., and it was 21 degrees then.   

Home now in my flannel pajamas, chili simmering on the stove, cornbread in the oven, and a fire in our new woodstove.   All good!

Honored Contributor

I just read there are tens of thousands of people out of power, in several states. I feel for them. It's no fun to lose power, and  try to make a meal, or bathe , or be bored , because its too dark to read, and there is  no radio, or TV ,or internet

I hope they get their power  back asap