Highlighted
Super Contributor

Tips on Housetraining....PLEASE LOL

Hey everyone, since it has been a LONG time since I house trained a dog, I just wondered if anyone would like to share some of the methods they have used to housetrain their furbabies. I know not everything works on every dog but I know I would really appreciate any help right now. Mine is sleeping in crate & we are slowly closing door for short periods. He has his crate in a "play pen" like area with puppy pads all around the outside. So he cant just run free. He seems very content with this method, & goes out to do his business first thing in morning & after meals. But want to eventually change this to where I can get trust him outside the little pen area. Right now he is fine with this situation as long as I don't close crate door & leave. Maybe others could share things that work for them & it could really help those of us in need right now!! LOL Thanks

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View