Valued Contributor

Thought Ree Drummond was so cute

I thought that was so sweet when she gave David his cowboy boots!  He seemed to really, really like them.

cookin

Respected Contributor

Re: Thought Ree Drummond was so cute

I saw that too and also thought it was so nice of her!

Valued Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

I thought that was so sweet when she gave David his cowboy boots!  He seemed to really, really like them.

cookin

I saw earlier in the show when she was talking to Mary prior to her presentation.  She said I have a gift for David.  That was too sweet.  I like her a lot.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Her cooking style isn't mine, but I watch her show because she's so upbeat and calm. Very likeable lady, beautiful family, too.

Honored Contributor

@Burnsite wrote:

Her cooking style isn't mine, but I watch her show because she's so upbeat and calm. Very likeable lady, beautiful family, too.

I have lost stations since we switched to DISH. What network is she on and is it still Saturday?

Valued Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Burnsite wrote:

I have lost stations since we switched to DISH. What network is she on and is it still Saturday?

Her show is on the Food Network.  In my area her show is on Saturday mornings.

Valued Contributor

judaline

I have DISH also.  I am in  South Dakota and food channel is channel 110.  It is on both Sat and Sun mornings here.  I have made a lot of her dishes.I love it when she has her brother on her show.  You can tell she loves him to death, and you can also tell her brother loves, loves, loves to be on the ranch and that he loves to be with her husband helping him.  She is such a good sister.  She makes him all kinds of goodies that he loves.

coolin

Honored Contributor

I just received David's second cook book, Ree does the intro and apparently collaborated with him on some recipes.

According to him, they have become good friends who genuinely appreciate and like each other.  I think that's really nice.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Trusted Contributor

I saw Sunday's show too and thought the cowboy boots were really sharp and touched David.  It's cute that she said her husband picked them out.

Honored Contributor

I strongly recommend her autobiography The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - A Love Story. It's great! She goes into EXTREME detail about meeting and dating her husband. She changed her life completely, going from eating sushi in California to going back home after a breakup and stopping in a bar that was her destiny! It's also written with her typical sense of humor from time to time. I don't cook like her a lot either, but I have made some of her recipes. I've seen a few of her shows, mostly On Demand. I think she seems sweet and down to earth. Smiley Happy