Trusted Contributor

This site is so WACKY!!!!

[ Edited ]

I had to change my nickname AGAIN for the third time to sign in... Originally June2 .....then had to change it again to  June22.... NOW today I had to change my nickname again.... JUNE222.... What is up with that? Why can't they fix this site once and for all??? No excuses.

Respected Contributor

Re: This site is so WACKY!!!!

I'm not sure why that has happened to you so many times. I read a post somewhere that a poster just waited some time and was able to log back in using her same nic. I also read that someone who was able to change it back to the original one as well.

Maybe the mods or IT team can help you out to see what is going on?

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

It is no big deal just adding another 2 to my nick... just seems like a glitch in their programing. I guess eventually I will just keep adding 2's...

Honored Contributor

@June222 wrote:

It is no big deal just adding another 2 to my nick... just seems like a glitch in their programing. I guess eventually I will just keep adding 2's...

I had trouble yesterday that way. finally went out and came back in. The screen to sign in, just kept saying, YOU NEED TO USE A NEW SIGN IN/PASSWORD and that wasn't true, so it's a glitch.

Respected Contributor

You might try the "Email Us" link at the bottom of the page.  I think it helps to copy and paste the problem message you are seeing.

This is worked well for me when I had trouble a while back.

Trusted Contributor

I too am having lots of issues logging in. I haven't been able to post for weeks.

QVC Social Team

Hello @June222 and @lenapecci!

I'm sorry you are both having issues logging in to the community and would like to help. Could you please tell me what is happening when you sign in? Also, what device and what browser are you using?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I have no problems signing in.  I use a regular desktop computer with Windows 7 and IE 7. 

Perhaps these problems are limited to the tech devices?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@June222 wrote:

I had to change my nickname AGAIN for the third time to sign in... Originally June2 .....then had to change it again to  June22.... NOW today I had to change my nickname again.... JUNE222.... What is up with that? Why can't they fix this site once and for all??? No excuses.

Whenever you have a site complaint, you should include information about the device, Operating System (OS), and browser you used to log in. That way they can try and replicate it. If you don't include that information, you've given them nothing because they have to guess how to replicate it and usually won't be able to.

I can honestly report that this has never happened to me on the new site, only happened to me once on the old site, and that I log in once a day on my laptop and don't have to do it again all day.

I use a Dell laptop with Windows 7 and the Chrome browser.

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

I have no problems signing in.  I use a regular desktop computer with Windows 7 and IE 7. 

Perhaps these problems are limited to the tech devices?

Do you mean mobile devices? Everything that accesses the internet is a technology device. I do think the site has many more issues with mobile devices than desktop/laptop computers.