Super Contributor

This post will be closed for commenting very soon

If you start a post that mentions Lisa Robertson and her business, guaranteed it will close before you can post your thoughts. No reason is ever given, just closed. I feel like I am just like the tribe who try to buy and item and get closed out.  If the post is not deleted right from the beginning, let's give us a chance to discuss .

Honored Contributor

Re: This post will be closed for commenting very soon

Lisa still gets a huge reaction both good and bad here....but it usually turns bad so I guess it's like religion and politics not allowed.

Respected Contributor

Lisa is a very polarizing topic here.  

Honored Contributor

You know, right, that starting a new thread about a thread being closed is verboten?  

Maybe there's  another board out there in internetland where it is allowed to discuss the subject.  Just a thought.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

You have her pros and cons and they will be here.  Same thing happened with Kathy L when she left and Jane when she left and came back.  Sad, but true. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

QVC Customer Care

@Beansey

I am sorry but it is not the topic (Lisa Robertson) that caused the thread to be closed. It was the argumentative posts from some which caused the closure. There were a few posts that needed to be deleted and that did not deter some posters. Therefore we closed the thread.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

If you read them, it should be pretty obvious why they get closed.  When a poster calls others liars, things are out of control.  Strange people feel so strongly about an aging has-been. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Oh man beansie-now I'm psyched out-

Esteemed Contributor

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING (READING).

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you read them, it should be pretty obvious why they get closed.  When a poster calls others liars, things are out of control.  Strange people feel so strongly about an aging has-been. 

Why beat around the bush instead of calling it as it is? The chat is on Facebook. If you want to know who was telling the truth it's there for anyone to hear. 

eta ~ which is worse in your opinion...lying about someone, or pointing out the lie?