Valued Contributor

Re: This is how I want to look at 81!

she's a very sexy lady.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

I think that picture was photo-shopped....saw her on E or one of those shows and she didn't look this good.

God Bless her though.....she can still wow! I give her credit in those shoes alone!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

She and her outfit are both lovely.

Julie Andrews at 79 looks great.

Honored Contributor

I wonder what it takes to look that beautiful after all of those years.She looks natural but can it really be or does she have just the right tweaks that money can buy?but then there was Joan who had the money but didn't get the best tweaks and there is that woman who's name I can't remember that looks like a cat after her bad surgery.
Valued Contributor

IF she's had anything done??

Are you kidding me?{#emotions_dlg.lol}

But agree, she looks fabulous!

Super Contributor

She looks like Bethanny F. Actually, she looks better.

Super chic: Joan Collins wowed in a black and white ensemble she designed herself and a statement hat as she received her Damehood at Buckingham Palace from the Prince of Wales on Thursday

Frequent Contributor

Joan is one of a kind. I remember reading a beauty book she wrote years ago--one of her tips was to NOT eat diet food; she said she'd never seen a thin person drinking diet soda!

BTW I think those are her stocking that are wrinkled. Hose are part of the official palace dress code for events.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/26/2015 dex said: I wonder what it takes to look that beautiful after all of those years.She looks natural but can it really be or does she have just the right tweaks that money can buy?but then there was Joan who had the money but didn't get the best tweaks and there is that woman who's name I can't remember that looks like a cat after her bad surgery.

She has said that she would never had plastic surgery because she's "chicken" and it makes you look strange. She said she uses lots of makeup and those tapes that pull your skin back. Whether, it's true , who knows? She certainly has no obvious signs of having surgery.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

She looks fabulous. Love the outfit and hat.

Totally not my personal style. I'm more the natural type. No dresses, minimal m/u.

Super Contributor

She sure is pretty. Smooth face, too.