Valued Contributor

Re: This is about the weather.......

winter is finally over here----it's been a cold summer----hot now!! yay
Honored Contributor

we were supposed to get rain today also in the maryland area, but we didnt get any. now they are saying tuesday and wednesday. overall we have had a below average temperature summertime and it has been NICE! the evenings the past week have actually been cool.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I too like to know where posters are from when we talk about the weather.

I have to say winter is my least favorite season of the year....spring and fall are my most favorite..... Spring, everything is so fresh, new, and beautiful, and fall, everything is ready to go to sleep for the winter......but fall can be very beautiful too when the leaves turn.....

Valued Contributor

Colorado----front range
Honored Contributor

On 8/18/2014 betteb said:

I'm west of you Showme and it's supposed to be bumping 100 here all week, plus the humidity of the occasional isolated T-storm.

Yep, that's what they're saying it is supposed to do here too. And, not looking forward to it.

Honored Contributor

Due to allergies and outside noise, I do keep my a/c on most of the time.......and boy, my electric bill shows it this month. Our electric company raised our rates, and are once again asking for more........They're nuts......

Honored Contributor

On 8/18/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: Colorado----front range

I always like Colorado......the mountains are so darn beautiful...........

Valued Contributor

nice, beautiful all over not only mountains----we get weather fronts coming over the mountains----lots. lots lots of wind. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I know Sylvia......I've been there in July, August, and February......when there in February it snowed quite a bit, but by the end of the day it was gone.......and that was fine with me........

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/18/2014 ShowMe said:
On 8/18/2014 betteb said:

I'm west of you Showme and it's supposed to be bumping 100 here all week, plus the humidity of the occasional isolated T-storm.

Yep, that's what they're saying it is supposed to do here too. And, not looking forward to it.

I'm in South Central Kansas

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines