Honored Contributor

(((((((((sylvia)))))))))   May your memories of Eliot comfort you.  I'm so sorry.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Prayers and virtual hugs to you.  Nothing I can type will make it better but just know you have lots of us to keep you in our thoughts and prayers now and for the days to come.  Eliot was lucky to have someone and probably lots of someones who loved him so very much.  We should all be so lucky when we go.  Heart  

Respected Contributor

My heart is with you and your dearest one.((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))). God Bless.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Frequent Contributor

I am crying for you but know you are doing the best thing for your baby.

I am looking at my little baby and knowing it is almost time for him to go too.

Bless and keep you.

Honored Contributor

I am so sad for you Sylvia and wish I could give you a hug...your Eliot had a wonderful life and now has begun his new life pain free and like a puppy again.

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for your loss of beloved Eliot.  My prayers are with you at this most sorrowful time.

Honored Contributor

I am so very sorry to hear about Eliot.  And I, too, know what you feel.  We also had to say good-bye not too long ago to our one-in-a-million soulmate.  Logically, you know that they are no longer in pain, but the hole they leave in your heart is so deep that out of pure selfishness you'd like them to stay with your forever.  I do believe we all will meet again someday, and in the meantime, Eliot will look upon this brief parting just like he did all the times you left him and came back again.  In the meantime, relish his memory.

(@violann, despite the seriousness and sadness of this thread, I just had to tell you how much I can relate to your post.  It brought both a tear and chuckle.  We had our own "Weeble the Magnificent" and now have a "Buddie the Hooligan".  Thanks for sharing.)

Valued Contributor

Sylvia, I am so sorry.  People who have posted to you truly do understand how painful it is.  I remember thinking when I had to go through it with my two little dogs (age s 15), I thought I must have been crazy for hurting so badly and feeling such horrible grief.  It was reading these boards that showed me that others felt the same way when they had to say "Goodbye" to their furbabies.  Be kind and gentle with yourself.  You've gone through a

very tough time.Heart

Super Contributor

So so sorry for your loss.  This is such a difficult time .  Wish I could take away your pain.

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry, Sylvia.  Eliot is a cute name and sounded like a good boy.