Esteemed Contributor
On 3/28/2014 HiLo said:

Prayer should never be only about ourselves but with thanksgiving for all He has done for us; where would any of us be without God's grace and mercy?

Yes, you're right! Praise the Lord!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/30/2014 Bobbisue said:

I understand the power of prayer. Jesus always listens to me and is always with me. The Holy Spirit is in my heart and guides me in all things.

We're so blessed we know Jesus, nothing else really matters!

-- Mae West
Valued Contributor
On 4/1/2014 emmiesmom said:
On 3/31/2014 TaxyLady said:
On 3/31/2014 emmiesmom said:
On 3/31/2014 TaxyLady said:
On 3/31/2014 emmiesmom said:
On 3/30/2014 TaxyLady said:

Jesus never told us to pray for the sick. He commanded us to heal the sick. In our born again spirit Jesus provided healing. It has already been done for us 2000 years ago when He was beaten and by His stripes we were healed. The shedding of the blood is for sin, but His broken body was for healing. Don't beg God for something He already provided to you. Use the power that He has given you to command health to your body or someone else's. Renewing your mind in scripture to what Jesus has given you will give you the revelation knowledge that is necessary for healing. Healing has already been done, now it must manifest into your body. Unbelief can hinder this. You must believe that God wants you well. God is not making you sick for any plan. Jesus never ever said, oh I don't want to heal you or I am going to let you suffer a bit more. He healed everyone who believed. God is willing to heal, but you must be willing to receive and believe you have received.

God loves praise. Use prayer time, not to get what you already have, but to praise God for His wonderful blessing of healing.

Ita agree with all that you said. I am waiting for my healing to manifest..I have the faith but there's that unbelief that gets in the way! This is a powerful post! Listening to Andrew Wommack's CD daily, about why some aren't healed (unbelief) and working on it!

Barry Bennett (teacher at Charis Bible College) has a wonderful course on healing. If you go to Andrew's website, you will see the online school. It really helped me in my belief. Students actually have been healed in the class. I have been healed many times!!! I am so glad you know the Gospel Truth!

I think instead of listening to Andrew's tape. Go through your Bible or go to Bible gateway and pull out every verse that concerns healing. Start posting them around your house, so everywhere you look there are verses on healing. Renewing your mind in the word can bring about healing and make faith stronger.

Another good thing is when doubt or unbelief, enters your mind, quote one of your verses. Creflo Dollar taught this. You will notice when you quote the verse, the thought in your mind leaves.

God wants to bless you and heal you. He has never held back healing to anyone who believes. It is our receivers that give us the problem.

Blessings to you!!!!

Thank you so much, I will do it! I have been healed from a stroke, I KNOW healing works. Andrew says its hardest to see healing in nurses and doctors..I'm a caregiver and I think thats similar. We hear so much negativity..I am familar with Barry and Creflo..you are a blessing to let me know this! Thanks again..love to you and blessings!{#emotions_dlg.wub} also Andrew has a college here and healing school! (Kansas City) I also need to go there..its just 5 minutes away! I LOVE Andrew and his prayer ministers..I call them ALOT!

Oh you are sooooo fortunate to have Charis Bible College near you. Go, Go, Go! There are none near me. So I have been taking the online courses. In fact there are no churches near me that preach grace by faith. We serve and awesome God and loving God who wants us well. I think the hardest lesson for me was to get rid of the guilt and the performance mentality. It is all about Jesus and His finished work at the cross. Praise the Lord!!!! So nice to meet a sister in Christ!

I haven't found a full faith church either..would love to have a church that has healing sessions, speaking in tongues, (btw, I received that gift from a prayer minister from CBC, my boys did too!) all the gifts of the Holy Spirit!

I was baptized in the Holy Spirit by listening to one of Andrew's conference videos. At the end of the videos, he has a healing and Baptism of the Holy Spirit session. Praise the Lord!!! We are empowered by the Holy Spirit!!!! We are blessed!

Esteemed Contributor

I called a PM at Andrew's this morning. I was in emotional pain from treatment I received from my boys. He told me to listen to The effects of Praise..its really been a blessing! I haven't been doing that! You would make an AMAZING prayer minister, have you thought about that??

-- Mae West
Valued Contributor
On 4/2/2014 emmiesmom said:

I called a PM at Andrew's this morning. I was in emotional pain from treatment I received from my boys. He told me to listen to The effects of Praise..its really been a blessing! I haven't been doing that! You would make an AMAZING prayer minister, have you thought about that??

The one thing I think about, when I do my courses, is how to witness. Today, I didn't do a very good job of it. Today a JW's came to the door. She came to give me a pamphlet inviting me to the Kingdom Hall. This must be something new because I don't remember them ever doing this before. I told her I was a born again believer in Christ. She said we don't want to interfere with your "religion." I told her I wasn't a follower of religion, but she was. I told her I would pray that the Holy Spirit gives her revelation knowledge of the scripture. She told me she had revelation knowledge of scripture. I replied, you can't because you don't know who Jesus is. He is God. He is I AM!!! she left. After I closed the door, I didn't feel good about what I said. I prayed about it. I think the main thing I want to be is a good witness. I have a deep concern for those that are deceived by religion. Her name was Nancy a JW in NJ. God will know who she is. Please say a prayer for her.

Valued Contributor

Keep on praising Him. Keep on thanking Him for all the blessings He has given you. Turn that pain over to Jesus. Command it to leave in His name. He paid for your complete healing, physical and emotional on the cross. Words are powerful. Just as God's Word heals us, words spoken to us in anger or negativity can harm us. Words we speak can harm us. God created the entire universe by words. Jesus was brought into this world by words. The power of life and death are in the tongue. Choose life and dismiss that negativity for the Hope and glory of our Lord Jesus. Then rest in the peace He will give you!

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/2/2014 TaxyLady said:

<em>I called a PM at Andrew's this morning. I was in emotional pain from treatment I received from my boys. He told me to listen to The effects of Praise..its really been a blessing! I haven't been doing that! You would make an AMAZING prayer minister, have you thought about that??</em>

Keep on praising Him. Keep on thanking Him for all the blessings He has given you. Turn that pain over to Jesus. Command it to leave in His name. He paid for your complete healing, physical and emotional on the cross. Words are powerful. Just as God's Word heals us, words spoken to us in anger or negativity can harm us. Words we speak can harm us. God created the entire universe by words. Jesus was brought into this world by words. The power of life and death are in the tongue. Choose life and dismiss that negativity for the Hope and glory of our Lord Jesus. Then rest in the peace He will give you!

Thanks TL, I will do just that! I want to tell you a story about JW. I met a woman at an abuse shelter. She seemed very nice. She started calling me and asking me if we could meet and have a prayer group. That sounded good to me. We had several sessions and she gave me literature to read. It didn't seem right to me..they didn't celebrate Christmas, and many other things. She said they were having a meeting at the local hotel and stressed that I HAD to come. JW was never mentioned. I went, but I didn't feel right. When the speaker started talking he said we would take communion. They passed around the wine and bread but we weren't to partake of it.The weirdest communion I've ever seen. Jesus was never mentioned, only Jehovah. I heard an audible voice say, Get Out! I told my friend I felt sick and needed to go home. She waited until the end and then asked if I wanted to go out with her and her friend. I asked to be dropped off. I was upset that she never mentioned she was a JW and was so sneaky about it. She continued to call and I told her I wasn't interested. Its a cult and I wanted NO part of it!There must be a reason they are afraid to announce their denomination~

-- Mae West
Valued Contributor
On 4/2/2014 TaxyLady said:

<em>I called a PM at Andrew's this morning. I was in emotional pain from treatment I received from my boys. He told me to listen to The effects of Praise..its really been a blessing! I haven't been doing that! You would make an AMAZING prayer minister, have you thought about that??</em>

Thanks TL, I will do just that! I want to tell you a story about JW. I met a woman at an abuse shelter. She seemed very nice. She started calling me and asking me if we could meet and have a prayer group. That sounded good to me. We had several sessions and she gave me literature to read. It didn't seem right to me..they didn't celebrate Christmas, and many other things. She said they were having a meeting at the local hotel and stressed that I HAD to come. JW was never mentioned. I went, but I didn't feel right. When the speaker started talking he said we would take communion. They passed around the wine and bread but we weren't to partake of it.The weirdest communion I've ever seen. Jesus was never mentioned, only Jehovah. I heard an audible voice say, Get Out! I told my friend I felt sick and needed to go home. She waited until the end and then asked if I wanted to go out with her and her friend. I asked to be dropped off. I was upset that she never mentioned she was a JW and was so sneaky about it. She continued to call and I told her I wasn't interested. Its a cult and I wanted NO part of it!There must be a reason they are afraid to announce their denomination~

Satan is a deceiver. I am so happy that you didn't get involved with that religion. They have many rules and regulations. Jesus came to give us freedom from the bondage of the law. We can boldly go before the throne because of Jesus. JW's don't know who Jesus is. They just follow a doctrine. I agree. Any religious organization that hides their services and their true doctrines is not good. I am so glad you ran!!!! Thank You, Jesus.

Super Contributor
On 3/25/2014 JESSA said:

My friend could use some prayers now. They thought he had a stroke because his left side has no feeling. They are doing tests to find our what happened. Please pray that they find out what is wrong with him. Thank you

I have been offline a few days............have you heard any news about your friend Jessa? Praying.

Super Contributor
On 3/25/2014 JESSA said:

My friend could use some prayers now. They thought he had a stroke because his left side has no feeling. They are doing tests to find our what happened. Please pray that they find out what is wrong with him. Thank you

I have been away for a few days and not online. I wanted to see Jessa if you have any new word about your friend. I am praying for them.