Esteemed Contributor

The new review system is still a hot mess

Since QVC changed their review process, it's been a hot mess. I thought it would be fixed by now. Nope! I'm unable to leave a review (I keep getting an error message), and I don't see the reviews. This happens on any browser I'm on. 

Honored Contributor

Re: The new review system is still a hot mess

There's a new review system?

Trusted Contributor

🤦 I'm also having issues trying to post a question on the Q&A Community. Product descriptions are providing less and less information. Many product reviews have also been removed. If I can't get the info that I need, I'm not buying what your selling.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

There's a new review system?

Yes

Honored Contributor

I tried to leave a review on something yesterday and I just kept getting a message about having to verify who I was (or something like that) and a wheel that just kept going round and round until I finally gave up.

I tried about three times and had had enough.

Honored Contributor

Tried again today - to leave a 5-star review about something.  This time I got the wheel going round, then a completely blank, white screen.

Why does QVC have so many glitches in its system?  Other companies don't seem to have these kinds of issues.

Respected Contributor

I've had issues with it for a while now. When I go to write a review, it reverts back to the subject line that I last used, which makes no sense at all with what I'm trying to review. I've not checked to see if they're actually accepting it or not. I'm guessing they don't want reviews any longer.