Esteemed Contributor

Re: The man who killed Cecil the lion is an American dentist

@Smaug wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

My great aunt was married to a man that hunted bear and many other animals for sport. No lions. Anyhow, a tree fell on him one day and killed him. I've always wondered if nature was paying him back or something, as corny as that may sound.

Oh wow. 

The restaurant called Karma has no menu.

You get served what you deserve.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I deplore the "sport" of big game hunting. There is only one reason a person would want to do that, and it makes me ill.  What difference does it make whether that magnificent Lion was a well known one or not. No lion should be hunted down for sport. He's a beautiful creature who shouldn't be shot down by some idiot trying to reassure himself of his manhood with some high powered rifle or bow and arrow. The King of the Beasts should roam free with no contact with man.

Respected Contributor

I totally believe in karma and he will get his.  And after that I believe there is a special place in hell for him.  What an evil person. 

Respected Contributor

Oh how I would love to shoot him in the head with an arrow...

Esteemed Contributor

Arnold @Schwarzenegger heard about #CecilTheLion and was like:

Embedded image permalink

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

More from Twitter

#WalterPalmer should be dumped in #Zimbabue and left to the locals #CecilTheLion

Montel Williams retweeted The New York Times

Dr. Palmer deserves EVERY bit of outrage he's currently being hit with. Great job representing US DOC #CecilTheLion

What are authorities in #Zimbabwe doing about the death of #CecilTheLion? cnn.it/1I0jhXF

The internet is banding together to take down the dentist that killed #CecilTheLion--here's how you can help: eonli.ne/1SLOKjh

Esteemed Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

Radar Online reports the good dentist has hired a PR firm.

Dr. Walter J. Parker has faced public outrage after the Minnesota resident killed a beloved African lion, Cecil, earlier this month. Now, RadarOnline.com has learned, the dentist has hired a PR firm to help deal with the fallout...

After being publicly identified by the London Telegraph, Dr. Parker hired J. Austin & Associates, a public relations firm.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/dentist-hires-public-relations-firm-killing-lion/

Ha! Good luck with that. I don't think the best PR firm in the world can help him. Not with me anyway Angry.png 

Respected Contributor

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

My great aunt was married to a man that hunted bear and many other animals for sport. No lions. Anyhow, a tree fell on him one day and killed him. I've always wondered if nature was paying him back or something, as corny as that may sound.

That was Karma, baby!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

This morning there is an article on my homepage about this person and I can't bring myself yet to read it all.  However, what I have read is heart breaking.  This man is just all out evil. 

I have tried to insert the link, but am not having any luck. Here is the location of the article:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/cecil-lion-killer-walter-james-palmer-has-bear-related-felony-n400...

I truly do believe in karma; however, this person needs to have something done to him here and now!   I would love to be the one who slaps the stupid grin off his ugly face.  I may not get the pleasure of that, but I hope someone does soon.