Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner March 9 - 15, 2015

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner March 9 - 15, 2015

Wow, it is really dark again in the morning with this whole Daylight Saving Time. Even the animals are like, what are we doing up at this time??!!

I hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always for those in need.

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing that all of you dear friends have a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each one of you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

I was so happy to see almost all the snow and ice has melted from our driveway. Finally Steve and I can walk the dogs which we did this morning. It was nice to be out this morning we are going up to the high to low 40's and 50's this week with rain this week to melt down the rest of the ice and snow from the side walks. Our threesome is making the most of the warmer temps .. taking there time doing there business and sniffing and sniffing and sniffing. Our dose of vitamin D.. was good for all of us this morning. Have a good week all!

Super Contributor

Happy Monday to all on PCC! I wish everyone a safe and good week--hugs to all furbabies!

Matty6--not sure if you saw this on last week's thread, so am posting again: Snowball carries toys around in her mouth all the time--sometimes up to 4 at once. And when she gets excited, she makes this crazy noise that we have identified as a sound from "Star Wars": Chewbacca, with a head cold! HILARIOUS: wish I could post the sound here! When she gets hugs and tons of attention, she rolls around on her back with all 4 legs up while making her repeated Chewbacca with a head cold noise! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

Happy HUMP Day Honkers

It has not been letting me log in. I thought I was on naughty list I remember years ago when it would only let some people from some regions post.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

Doxie, so so happy to see your post. How is the little patient? And how are you?

It was a beeeeautiful day here in the Chicago burbs. I didn't get to walk Angie yet, too much running around today but maybe I'll take her yet before dark. That's a good thing, it stays light so much longer now.

Hope everyone is well. from Me Angie and crazy little Daisy

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

MojoV- She is still pretty sick. We had to do another transfusion. I am hoping the medication will save her.

It is spring like weather here with the flowers blooming. I am getting ready for allergy season.

doxie

Super Contributor

On 3/11/2015 Doxie said:

Happy HUMP Day Honkers

It has not been letting me log in. I thought I was on naughty list{#emotions_dlg.devil2} I remember years ago when it would only let some people from some regions post.

doxie

Very funny, Doxie! I hope your little one gains strength and healing.

Super Contributor

Happy Thursday evening!

This first week of D.S.T. is transitioning into signs of spring .… from a yard full of standing water due to melting snow .… to Robins delightfully searching for worms.

Hopefully everyone’s week is calm and tranquil. Thinking especially of Panda’s father, and that he will not be in despair …. and Doxie, that your sweet Schatzie will make a full recovery .... may all of your anxieties be lifted soon.