Regular Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner January 6-12, 2014

Oh Mojo-I was so very sorry to read about your daughter's Cheyenne. I rescued a lab named Cheyenne that was the sweetest girl ever. Your family will be in my prayers. Having just had to say goodbye to a Beloved I KNOW how very hard this is.

May Cheyenne's time with you be filled with love, Peace, and comfort which I know she will get from all that adore her. I wish I had the magic words that would bring YOU and your family comfort too. My prayers and fellow pet mom hugs are with you.

Zoo

Esteemed Contributor

Just dropped by to say hello.......and a wav to all the animals out there!

Respected Contributor

On 1/8/2014 emmiesmom said:
On 1/7/2014 panda lady said:
On 1/7/2014 emmiesmom said:
On 1/6/2014 panda lady said:

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

Well...for Georgia, it's cold and will be even colder tomorrow. Teachers in my district were supposed to report today and the children on Tuesday. Our wind chills over the next two days are certainly out of the ordinary. So...they have closed most systems in metro Atlanta until Wednesday. I get two extra days off. For my breathing, I am glad. It is hard to breathe in very hot or cold weather. I am watching the trees in the yard blow hard in the wind feeling fortunate for not having to trek out in it for two more days. Maybe this will also give my back more time to feel better.

Sheltie: Thank you for starting us out and for your prayers. Hugs and prayers for you and your furbabies!

Beastie: Thank you for always praying for others each week! Hugs and prayers to you and your furbabies!

I am wishing for everyone a blessed week! Stay safe and warm. Give those furbabies hugs from me, and ones for you, too!

God bless you, Sheltie, Beastie, Doxie, MoJoV, QsZoo, emmiesmom, Sharke, Matty6, Dorthytoo, Xstitcher, dapet, teganslaw, NCOMA, NAT and all others who may visit this week!

Hugs, prayers and love,{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

Panda, glad you got 2 more days off! It was in the sub zeroes here yesterday, its 8 this morning, schools closed until tomorrow. Hope your back is better, thanks for the hugs and prayers!

love EM~

Hello emmiesmom,

Thank you for your well wishes! My back does feel better today. Give Emmy, and you great big hugs from me today!

Hugs, Prayers and Love,{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

Have a great day today..are you back at school? Glad your back is better!! Love and prayers to you too!

Hi emmiesmom! We returned to school yesterday as it slowly warms up. Although we only had to go 3 days this week, it felt like an entire week. Give snuggly hugs to Emmy from me! Hugs and prayers to you, friend!

Love,{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

Happy Thursday to my PCC friends and furbabies,

I sure hope everyone is staying warm and snuggling with the furbabies!

MoJoV: Special prayers for you, your daughter and her precious baby!

Blessings to all for a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Panda

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/9/2014 panda lady said:

Well...for Georgia, it's cold and will be even colder tomorrow. Teachers in my district were supposed to report today and the children on Tuesday. Our wind chills over the next two days are certainly out of the ordinary. So...they have closed most systems in metro Atlanta until Wednesday. I get two extra days off. For my breathing, I am glad. It is hard to breathe in very hot or cold weather. I am watching the trees in the yard blow hard in the wind feeling fortunate for not having to trek out in it for two more days. Maybe this will also give my back more time to feel better.

Sheltie: Thank you for starting us out and for your prayers. Hugs and prayers for you and your furbabies!

Beastie: Thank you for always praying for others each week! Hugs and prayers to you and your furbabies!

I am wishing for everyone a blessed week! Stay safe and warm. Give those furbabies hugs from me, and ones for you, too!

God bless you, Sheltie, Beastie, Doxie, MoJoV, QsZoo, emmiesmom, Sharke, Matty6, Dorthytoo, Xstitcher, dapet, teganslaw, NCOMA, NAT and all others who may visit this week!

Panda

Panda, glad you got 2 more days off! It was in the sub zeroes here yesterday, its 8 this morning, schools closed until tomorrow. Hope your back is better, thanks for the hugs and prayers!

love EM~

Hello emmiesmom,

Thank you for your well wishes! My back does feel better today. Give Emmy, and you great big hugs from me today!

Panda

Have a great day today..are you back at school? Glad your back is better!! Love and prayers to you too!

Hi emmiesmom! We returned to school yesterday as it slowly warms up. Although we only had to go 3 days this week, it felt like an entire week. Give snuggly hugs to Emmy from me! Hugs and prayers to you, friend!

Love,{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

Hi Panda, just one more day and you have the weekend, lol! Wonderful! Thanks for the hugs for Emmy and me..she got a bath today and looks so pretty! They had a picture of the new little boy panda in Atlanta on the news, all white..OHH they are so cute!

love and hugs back to you!

G and Em!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

On 1/9/2014 emmiesmom said:
On 1/9/2014 panda lady said:

Panda

love EM~

Hello emmiesmom,

Panda

Love,{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

Hi Panda, just one more day and you have the weekend, lol! Wonderful! Thanks for the hugs for Emmy and me..she got a bath today and looks so pretty! They had a picture of the new little boy panda in Atlanta on the news, all white..OHH they are so cute!

love and hugs back to you!

G and Em!

Yahoo! We hit 90 days today (1/2 the year is gone)!{#emotions_dlg.w00t} Tell my pretty little "niece" Emmy
that Aunt "Panda" (Cheryl) to stay nice and clean for mommy.{#emotions_dlg.wub} I remember Heidi didn't mind getting a bath but would not let you dry her. We would try to bundle her up in the towel but she would wiggle out. She would be a squirmy wet dachshund running around the house and rolling all over the carpet to dry herself! Trying to catch her was like chasing a greased piglet! Great memories of my angel!

Watching those pandas everyday make me smile! I am glad they are getting more national attention!!Smile

Have a blessed Friday and weekend! Hugs and prayers!

Love,{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Cheryl (Panda)

Honored Contributor

Happy Fur-Day!

Wishing all of you a very pleasant day today and hoping that all is well with you and your beloved furbabies.Smile

Tomorrow is going to feel like a heat wave where I live because it's supposed to hit 58 degrees!!! Granted there will be heavy rain throughout the day and because the ground is still frozen it will cause flooding...but happily that heinous Arctic Freeze is finally going away!!!!

MoJoV... My heart and my prayers goes out to you, your daughter and her beloved Cheyenne.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^={#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink} I have not been on the boards because I have been having problems with a poster in the fashion forum. This poster is a troublemaker if you do not agree with her forget it. I am not the kind of person that backs down for anyone. Back and forth it went until I decided to call QVC and print out the thread I started in fashion. I will never start another thread again. This poster has over 30,000 posts so you get the idea of what she has going on in her life .. NOTHING! I never had any problems with any other member on any forum. This person is really out of hand I was going to say goodbye to the boards altogether because I felt that if QVC tolerates people like this then why should I stay. I should stay because, I will miss all my friends here. I was upset this morning when I read that she is still trying to bait me. And I fell for it. I am so glad for the friendships I made with all of you.. Never start a thread in fashions it has been completely taken over by very sick people. If you do not agree with them oh boy. I can not believe that this thread I started was not taken down by the web master by now. I wonder if he is being amused by it as well. I am sorry to vent but, I am so angry at this situation and myself for being baited by garbage like this person. Thanks for listening always... My good friends.. Anna [aka Matty6] WAVING AT THE FURKIDS AND THEIR LOVABLE MASTERS.

Respected Contributor

Hi Anna,

Please don't go! Personally, I would miss chatting with you very much! I can tell what a compassionate person you are and how much you truly love animals. Your husband and girls have the same giving spirit that you have! I was just thinking about your friend that you took in last holiday season (along with her furbaby) and then she moved closer to family. Who does that?...Someone who loves the Lord and wants what is best for everyone. That person is you! I know that everyone would agree that we would not be the same without you. Please do not let one unhappy soul steal your joy! Come here and stay a part of this wonderful group!

Let's see...I could get down on my knees, wag my tail beg!! Too much??{#emotions_dlg.lol} Ok, I just hope that you won't go!!

Hugs, prayers and love,

Panda (aka Cheryl)

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/10/2014 panda lady said:

Hi Anna,

Please don't go! Personally, I would miss chatting with you very much! I can tell what a compassionate person you are and how much you truly love animals. Your husband and girls have the same giving spirit that you have! I was just thinking about your friend that you took in last holiday season (along with her furbaby) and then she moved closer to family. Who does that?...Someone who loves the Lord and wants what is best for everyone. That person is you! I know that everyone would agree that we would not be the same without you. Please do not let one unhappy soul steal your joy! Come here and stay a part of this wonderful group!

Let's see...I could get down on my knees, wag my tail beg!! Too much??{#emotions_dlg.lol} Ok, I just hope that you won't go!!

Hugs, prayers and love,

Panda (aka Cheryl)

I am not going anywhere... and thank you... I wish there were more people in the world like you and many others here in Pet Chat corner. And thank you so much dear your post made me feel better and meant the world to me. Have a good day all!