Esteemed Contributor

anybody know what it is?

Esteemed Contributor

It's a wild guess.  Siracha Sauce?

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Mediawise, probably some sound bite from the debate on CNN tonight. 

Honored Contributor

Re: The Next Big Thing

[ Edited ]

@nana59, If you're referring to QVC's recent "Next Big Thing" contest, the winner was:

QVC Price: $22.00 Featured Price: $19.86

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I'd like to know what comes after granite & quartz countertops.

Respected Contributor

Give us a clue.  Is it QVC related, national event or personal?  A new grandbaby?

Respected Contributor

I thought this was going to be about that dumb new Neil Patrick Harris show...its name is something else lol

Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

Give us a clue.  Is it QVC related, national event or personal?  A new grandbaby?

@Winkk, Just a guess but I'm pretty sure she's referring the the QVC/Today Show contest I mentioned in my previous post, since that's the name of their competition.Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Winkk wrote:

@Winkk, Just a guess but I'm pretty sure she's referring the the QVC/Today Show contest I mentioned in my previous post, since that's the name of their competition.Smiley

@dooBdoo - Oh.  I haven't been watching much of the Q lately.  That went completely over my head.  Thanks for letting me know.  

@nana59 -  Disregard my previous post.

Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Winkk wrote:

@dooBdoo - Oh.  I haven't been watching much of the Q lately.  That went completely over my head.  Thanks for letting me know.  

@nana59 -  Disregard my previous post.

That makes sense!  I'm also an infrequent viewer, and I only knew about it because of a thread that was "featured" at the top of the forum page for a couple of days.  Thanks for the explanation!  I'll bet several posters weren't aware of it, either.