Honored Contributor

Re: The Biggest Stereotype Of Every State In America In 1 Map

Ohio important? Hmmmm....who knew? Lol!

Super Contributor

It's not quite what I associate with TX after living there.

Super Contributor

I don't buy into stereotypes. Do all bit pulls bite and kill?{#emotions_dlg.sneaky} Are all redheads Irish? Are all Italians mafia?{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} See how that works? Nope, they're never a good thing. Interesting how some agree with the stereotypes on the map though.

Esteemed Contributor

Living in CA all my life, I have to say that the 'stereotype' is correct. To live and exist here and have a certain standard does require more than folks bargain for. Don't know about the other states.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

I don't like maps like these, I think they are moronic. I don't give them any credence at all.

Respected Contributor

Just because Delaware is small, it does not make it boring. No sales tax. Close to Philly. Train ride away from NYC and DC. Great beaches. Winterthur. Punkin Chunkin. Firefly. Dover Downs Monster Mile. Joe Biden (he's definitely not boring!).

Respected Contributor

Some I don't even recognize as states.

I am kidding!

I don't like stereotypes.

Honored Contributor

it is definitely interesting to me though, stereotypes or not......i randomly chose a few states and put in the phrase "why is STATE so....?" and they ALL came up with the word that is represented on the map.

i definitely agree with the california stereotype......the maryland one is a bit off i think, mainly because the "rich" are more centered in and around the counties near the DC area. but we marylanders are RICH in other aspects. Wink

the "power" of google....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2014 ninjawife said:

Just because Delaware is small, it does not make it boring. No sales tax. Close to Philly. Train ride away from NYC and DC. Great beaches. Winterthur. Punkin Chunkin. Firefly. Dover Downs Monster Mile. Joe Biden (he's definitely not boring!).

i will certainly agree with you about the beaches, the no sales tax, biden, AND the outlet malls! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Minnesota is certainly cold,was born there and lived 20 years. Oregon good-what does that mean? Stayed 3 years too much rain. Now in CA for 50 years, weather good. Only expensive if you have expensive tastes and can't find work.