Respected Contributor

Re: The Biggest Stereotype Of Every State In America In 1 Map

On 1/31/2014 cabbi said:

I really need to go from liberal WI to liberal WA. WI does not vote very liberal lately.

Depends which side if the state you're on...East side is more conservative (Cathy McMorris Rodgers, who gave one of the Republican responses to the. SOTU is from Spokane)…

West side..more liberal. West side has higher population numbers, so most of state govt and the Congressional delegation are Dems.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Super Contributor

On 1/31/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

Gov. Walker could not have been elected nor won a recall election if Wisconsin was ""liberal"".

You are correct!

Honored Contributor

I have lived in Nebraska all my 74+ years and I've said here many times. I have never been ""bored"" in my teen or adult life and will not be until my time here is over.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2014 kachina624 said: Pennsylvania haunted? Where does that come from?

Maybe it's all the history associated with the state, but I've never heard that it was haunted.

Regular Contributor

On 1/31/2014 hckynut said:

I have lived in Nebraska all my 74+ years and I've said here many times. I have never been "bored" in my teen or adult life and will not be until my time here is over.

Hi John, good to see you here. How is Cindy? I think about you both often.

Valued Contributor

""FIT"" is it a description of one of the two marijuana states? how does that work ?
Esteemed Contributor

Mine was spot on. A few of the states where I have lived seemed to be a bit off.

Super Contributor

Guess I made a "SMART" move when I left "BAD" NJ to relocate in MA. Did spend 4 years at college in "BORING" DE, so I guess I needed intellectual stimulation after that.

I surprised FL isn't "GERIATRIC" instead of "HOT". Wink

Valued Contributor

On 1/31/2014 madcity411 said:
On 1/31/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

Gov. Walker could not have been elected nor won a recall election if Wisconsin was ""liberal"".

You are correct!

Milwaukee and Madison liberal. The rest of the State and suburbs of Milwaukee moderate to conservative.

Respected Contributor

I laughed at the stereotype of my beloved home NJ. Whatever, we have it all. Do not understand though Cali being considered expensive when it actually cost more to live in NJ then Cali.